Quantcast I cannot find my Firefox Addon to uninstall it.

+ Reply to Thread
    Notebook Consultant

Default I cannot find my Firefox Addon to uninstall it.

I installed this Firefox addon: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...don/google-uk/

And now I don't want it. But i can't find it in the addons manager, i've checked extensions and plugins and it has all of my addons but not this one. How do I uninstall it?

Thanks.
    Asus X59SL | 320 GB | 3 GB DDR2 SDRAM | Windows 7 Home Premium | 2 Duo T5800 2.0 GHz | ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470, External 256MB VRAM

Notebook Deity

Default Re: I cannot find my Firefox Addon to uninstall it.

On the search box at the top right, click the little arrow next to the Google sign, then click manage search engines, you should then be able to delete it from there.

"We are unable to announce the weather. We depend on weather reports from the airport, which is closed, due to weather. Whether we will be able to give you a weather report tomorrow will depend on the weather."
    - Arab News report

I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.

Notebook Consultant

Default Re: I cannot find my Firefox Addon to uninstall it.

Thanks, i had an addon called Omnibar which combinds the address and search bar so I didn't see it. Thanks
    Asus X59SL | 320 GB | 3 GB DDR2 SDRAM | Windows 7 Home Premium | 2 Duo T5800 2.0 GHz | ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470, External 256MB VRAM