Debating between two laptops - I have ordered both. If I go with neither, I will probably wait out for some others to come out.

Asus Q501 at BB Asus 15.6" TouchScreen Laptop 6GB Memory 750GB Hard Drive Q501LA-BBI5T03 - Best Buy

Asus S400 at WalMart Asus Ultrabook S400CA RSI5T18 14" Intel Core i5 3317U 1 70GHz 500GB HDD | eBay (but i'll post ebay link where it's still in-stock)

I would like to play League of Legends on it, and I am also a teacher, so I would like it to be on the portable side too (I don't need to bring it to school to everyday, but for certain meetings and it could be useful at school, etc and just in geneal, lighter would be cool). I have been wanting a 14 inch screen, and that's why I am leaning towards the S400 and that it's lighter, but though the Q501 seemed like a decent deal and for everyday around the apartment for entertainment seems pretty good. So I am torn. Any advice would be great??

My filled out form:
General Questions

1) What is your budget? $500 to $900 (would prefer to stick around 600 unless it fits everything perfectly)

2) What size notebook would you prefer? c. Thin and Light; 14" screen

3) Where will you buying this notebook? US

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like? No

5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed? Yes

6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?

7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both? Both

8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? League of Legends (and if it's possible I would like to play something like batman)

9) How many hours of battery life do you need? 4+

10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK? Online is fine.

11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (Windows 7 / 8), Mac OS, Linux, etc. Windows

Screen Specifics

12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? Does not matter.

13) Do you want a Glossy/reflective screen or a Matte/non-glossy screen? Matte would be preferred, but glossy is okay too.

Build Quality and Design

14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?

15) When are you buying this laptop? Hopefully soon.

16) How long do you want this laptop to last? At least 4 years

Notebook Components

17) How much hard drive space do you need? Do you want a SSD drive? Yes to SSD, but would probably install one later on.

18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a DVD Burner, Blu-ray Reader or Blu-Ray Burner? it would be nice, but not necessary.