1) What is your budget?
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
d. Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: none
b. Dislike: none
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Gaming and school work.
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
League of legends.
9) How many hours of battery life do you need?
Not too sure.. A good amount though.
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
Pref seeing it but online is okay (if you do recommend online sites please do trustworth sites)
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (Windows 7 / 8), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? Keep in mind screen size in conjunction with resolution will play a large role in overall viewing comfort level. Everyone is different. Some like really small text, while others like their text big and easy to read. Click here for Screen resolution information.
Don't mind as long as its clear and neat looking.
13) Do you want a Glossy/reflective screen or a Matte/non-glossy screen?
Which do you recommend?
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
15) When are you buying this laptop?
In a week or so.
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
17) How much hard drive space do you need? Do you want a SSD drive?
1terrabite and no sad drive.
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a DVD Burner, Blu-ray Reader or Blu-Ray Burner?
I want a DVD player cd drive and pref but don't need a blue ray reader.