2) What size notebook would you prefer?
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Ive never really owned a gaming laptop..first one so i cant really say either way. Ive owned a dell laptop just for surfing but it wasnt a gaming laptop at all
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
Yes. New is better but this is an option too.
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Gaming Mostly/ Web Surfing/ Watching Movies
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both? Might occasionaly take it to a friends but no more than once a week....so only occasional
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
I want to play Diablo 3 mostly....maybe the new guild wars 2 when it comes out. Other games maybe star wars/maybe some first person shooters.
9) How many hours of battery life do you need? well i dont have to have a great battery life....4 hours would be sweet....id settle for 2.
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK? I prefer to see it yes (pics) and at least know what im buying and the condition.
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or Windows 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? Keep in mind screen size in conjunction with resolution will play a large role in overall viewing comfort level. Everyone is different. Some like really small text, while others like their text big and easy to read. Click here for Screen resolution information.
This isnt a huge deal 1600-1900 x whatever. nicer the better of course but im not huge picky on it.
13) Do you want a Glossy/reflective screen or a Matte/non-glossy screen?
prefer non glossy but as i said i will settle if i get a better processor and video card.
Build Quality and Design - i do want something moderately durable.
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
semi but not largely...as long as it doesnt look like crap :P i prefer durability over style
15) When are you buying this laptop?
sooner the better.
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
preferably a while - 2 years at least.
17) How much hard drive space do you need; 80GB to 640GB? Do you want a SSD drive? 500gb is sufficient but of course larger is better.
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a DVD Burner, Blu-ray Reader or Blu-Ray Burner? dvd burner would be nice...blue ray i dont need.