New to Diablo III. Need a Laptop that runs it great.
1) What is your budget?
##$500 - $600
( Feel free to recommend any laptops outside this range! )
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
## d. Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
## United States
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
## a. Like: Asus
##b. Dislike: Mac, Apple
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
## Yes but not really what Im headed towards
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
##Would Like to run games on it very smoothly.
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
## I will be doing both.
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
## Yes I will be playing games. Diablo III, League of Legends, Starcraft II,
Heroes of Newerth.
9) How many hours of battery life do you need?
## Not really an issue.
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
## Buying a notebook online without see it is fine.
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or Windows 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? Keep in mind screen size in conjunction with resolution will play a large role in overall viewing comfort level. Everyone is different. Some like really small text, while others like their text big and easy to read. Click here for Screen resolution information.
13) Do you want a Glossy/reflective screen or a Matte/non-glossy screen?
## Non Glossy
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
## Not really but want it to look decent
15) When are you buying this laptop?
## Final week of May into the first week of June.
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
## Preferably two years
17) How much hard drive space do you need; 80GB to 640GB? Do you want a SSD drive?
## 500G. Maybe less. No SSD Drive.
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a CDRW/DVD-ROM, DVD Burner or Blu-Ray drive?
## No optical drive.