4th May 2012, 11:59 PM
- Rep Power
1) What is your budget?
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
none..as long as they don't look ugly
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
gaming, microsoft office, photoshop, movies
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
Crysis 2, ME3, Skyrim, RF ONLINE, FALLOUT
9) How many hours of battery life do you need?
at least 2 hours unplugged (i'll have it plugged most of the time)
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or Windows 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? 768/1080p
13) Do you want a Glossy/reflective screen or a Matte/non-glossy screen?
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
15) When are you buying this laptop?
as soon as possible/now
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
at least 2-3 years
17) How much hard drive space do you need; 80GB to 640GB? Do you want a SSD drive?
at least 750GB...i do not know what an SSD drive is
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a CDRW/DVD-ROM, DVD Burner or Blu-Ray drive?
yes DVD/Blu Ray
5th May 2012, 08:59 AM
- Rep Power
since you are in Asia, check lenovo thinkpad W520 or ASUS