2) What size notebook would you prefer?
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen, i would like to keep it 6 pounds or less if its possible
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
US of A
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
no preference just want a quality built machine
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
to and from class and home on the weekends.
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
very seldom but probably will be playing Diablo3,sc2,wow
9) How many hours of battery life do you need?
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
im ok with buying without looking
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or Windows 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? Keep in mind screen size in conjunction with resolution will play a large role in overall viewing comfort level. Everyone is different. Some like really small text, while others like their text big and easy to read. Click here for Screen resolution information.
1920 x 1080
13) Do you want a Glossy/reflective screen or a Matte/non-glossy screen?
I have no preference.
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
15) When are you buying this laptop?
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
17) How much hard drive space do you need; 80GB to 640GB? Do you want a SSD drive?
I already have my hard drives.
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a CDRW/DVD-ROM, DVD Burner or Blu-Ray drive?
yes, dvd burner