28th April 2012, 01:17 PM
- Rep Power
laptop for college, Indonesia
Hi guys, I really need your advice.. I have to buy a notebook about 3 or 4 months after now..
1) What is your budget?
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
Thin and Light; 13" - 14" screen
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an
Indonesia or Singapore
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
College task,web & download,presentation,playing pro evolution soccer
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
I will bring the notebook to different places.
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
Yes,pro evolution soccer
9) How many hours of battery life do you need?
~6h will be great.
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or Windows 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? HD or HD+.
I think HD is enough
13) Do you want a Glossy/reflective screen or a Matte/non-glossy screen?
I prefer matte
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
15) When are you buying this laptop?
3 or 4 months after now
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
at least 4 years
17) How much hard drive space do you need; 80GB to 640GB? Do you want a SSD drive?
at least 320 GB
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a CDRW/DVD-ROM, DVD Burner or Blu-Ray drive?
CDRW/DVD-ROM and DVD Burner
Thank you for your advice.. It will very help me to choose which notebook I will buy..
28th April 2012, 07:31 PM
- Rep Power
Re: laptop for college, Indonesia