1) What is your budget?
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
c. Thin and Light; 13" - 14" screen
d. Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
b. Dislike: Acer
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Gaming Gta san andreas, movies not necessarily new games
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
Taking it places definately.
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
Old games like gta san andreas but, would really prefer if it could run more demanding games well. Even though I know 300 usd is little but, if i can find a good used laptop that would be great.
9) How many hours of battery life do you need?
4 is decent
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
Buying online is fine
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or Windows 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? Keep in mind screen size in conjunction with resolution will play a large role in overall viewing comfort level. Everyone is different. Some like really small text, while others like their text big and easy to read. Click here for Screen resolution information.
Best resolution available
13) Do you want a Glossy/reflective screen or a Matte/non-glossy screen?
I like glossy for some reason. :P
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
Yes I prefer stylish ones
15) When are you buying this laptop?
today or tommorow max
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
as long as it can
17) How much hard drive space do you need; 80GB to 640GB? Do you want a SSD drive?
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a CDRW/DVD-ROM, DVD Burner or Blu-Ray drive?
yes DVD at least
TechTarget provides enterprise IT professionals with the information they need to perform their jobs - from developing strategy, to making cost-effective IT purchase decisions and managing their organizations' IT projects - with its network of technology-specific Web sites, events and magazines.