b. Ultraportable; 11" - 12” screen
c. Thin and Light; 13" - 14" screen
d. Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
e. Desktop Replacement; 17"+ screen
3) Where will you buying this notebook? USA
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed? YES
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Gaming. School work. mostly gaming.
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both? both
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games? YES. I want to play WoW on ultra and make it look beautiful. Eventually D3 when it comes out. CSS. TF2.
9) How many hours of battery life do you need? I know since its gaming I am not going to even put this in.
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK? Yes
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or Windows 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
12) Screen: Make it look vibrant and amazing.
13) Do you want a glossy/reflective screen or a matte/non-glossy screen?
Whichever makes it look better.
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you? Yes. I dont like the fingerprints.
15) When are you buying this laptop? Well, if waiting until the new technology rolls out, then I wouldn't mind. I am under the rumor that new technology is coming out in January 2011. I could be wrong. I would be fine waiting 2-4 months tops.
16) How long do you want this laptop to last? I hope to use it at least 18-24 months.
17) How much hard drive space do you need; 80GB to 640GB? Do you want a SSD drive?
I would like a lot of HDD space and Do I want a SSD? You tell me!
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a CDRW/DVD-ROM, DVD Burner or Blu-Ray drive?
DVD rom would be nice. Bluray maybe.
Experienced Desktop builder. Laptops is a whole new ballpark.
Last edited by gocubs418; 7th November 2010 at 10:16 PM.