1. Yes, that should be doable, i know supply for the special cover is short for that model so i would have to do one specially for you to hit that time frame.. also i would need to know pretty soon..
2. Yes, actually i personally grabed the phone and talked to a long row of battery pack manufacturers today, 3 were very positive, but lead time for the final product will be 2 months, due to EU legislation -> IE approvals needed.. but end of the week i should know more about if its doable at all or not... however timeframe might be pushed.
3. No... i know its an option but on this model (compare to 6014W) it will actually only give an addiotional 15 minutes.. the 7600 is very power conservative in idle mode when set to battery max, i think its 2,5Watts if im not mistaken per hour in idle mode..... compared to roughly 1,0 from the Intel 950GM (only the video part) of the chip
4. More pictures , man i would if i could, but until the new web, its a no go...
1. unfortunately due to competition reasons this cannot be disclosed.. but a good guess would be sometime next quarter
2. honestly i dont know for the UK, but between you and me agreement right now.. i would say 49 £ excl. vat, if it shows to be cheaper on the web you'll get that price... i know its a good share of the wallet, but you need to see the printing... its not a "folie" its PRINTED onto the cover, so the picture is the actual coating. The generator should be online tomorrow
3. good idea...
1. no this is selectable in the configurator, you can move and turn the picture, but yes it can cover the ENTIRE cover.. ie its printed on so anything is doable
2. no then
3. no just order on the web, and type you have a deal with morten on this, i just called the printing factory manager, i know its 10 pm but hell, they will check tomorrow morning if a cover is availeble and let me know... i will post back to you tomorrow afternoon... so we could do the notebook by roughly "roughly"! tuesday, have it shipped out, and you should have it roughly thursday/friday next week, depending on the transport time to the uk, and requiring all goes well
naturally i hope you would post a picture of your new notebook in here, as this would have a bit of a value for me, as people get a grasp of what the cover generator can do. And as this is a lot of work for Zepto , to push one order through so fast.
just to give you a heads up of my position with zepto and as to why im doing so much for you (i dont know if it seems like a lot but it is) - im the operations manager, meaning that every business strategy item goes through me at some level... and i have a nerdy, financing and business education background
and obviously it has marketing value for us... but still i do like to think that this is actually what Zepto is known for, "doing something extra"..... even though not to such a degree normally... moderators please let me know if this is over the (marketing border) but i think im fairly open here.
You have been an immense contribution, so thanks for all the info.
What are Zepto's objectives? To become a substantial European leader in notebook transactions? I'm interested in what the aspirations of an emerging firm in the IT sector is-I'm no competitor masquerading as a student here. I'm just a student