Intel Core 2 Duo Processor P8600 (2.40GHz 1066MHz 3MBL2) 25W
• Genuine Windows Vista Home Basic
• ATI Mobility Radeon 3650 with 256MB with Intel Advanced Management Technology
• 2 GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1067MHz SODIMM Memory (1 DIMM)
• 15.4 WXGA TFT, w/ led Backlight
• 160 GB Hard Disk Drive, 5400rpm
• CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo 24X/24X/24X/8X Max, Ultrabay Slim (Serial ATA)
$740 with tax and shipping
Genuine Windows Vista® Business Bonus-Windows XP Professional downgrade
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo P8700 (2.53GHz, 3MB L2 Cache, 1066MHz FSB)
4GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz, 2 DIMM
NVIDIA® GeForce™ 9300M GS 256MB
250GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive with Free Fall Sensor
15.4 inch WXGA Anti-Glare LED Display
Blu-Ray BD Combo Roxio and Cyberlink PowerDVD™ DX 8.1 BD
I have already filled out the form here :-http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?p=4842973#post4842973.
I just need help deciding between these two notebooks, uses are programming, gaming, movies, photoshop. battery life is not a concern.
Yeap i agree the lenovo will be a better choice with the stronger GPU, theres little difference between the cpu's, and because you are wanting to game the HD3650 will serve you better than the nvidia 9300m.
Goodluck with your choice.