First post in the BST section so let me know if I am making any mistakes.
1) LCD Inverter for a CF-30 MK1 or 2. Heartland #N0GF2J000002
2) New, Used or Refurbished = Of course I'd prefer new, but is a referb one still reliable?
3) Pic posted below.
4) Heartland wants, Ummm, a Lot! Lets talk!
5) Prefer Debit/ Credit card or even cash/MO/Cashiers (reputation depending) because I have been burned a few times buying with 'another company'
6) Safe and secure. Postal/UPS/DHL/Speedy Delivery (Yes, we Do have that here.)
7) I have 100% Positive feedback on Ebay, I can post my user ID from there if needed, (Mostly purchases) but that is only for selling; correct?
8) While assembling the cover a screw fell into the inverter shield area and what worked the day before stopped working today. I have changed it out with a known good inverter so that IS the problem. NO visible burns or anything but it won't work.