Zoom Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR PC Card

Discussion in 'Panasonic' started by phillyboi, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcx

rcx Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    On Zoom's website, I see two driver pages, one for model 4312 and one for model 4312AF (RoHS).

The most recent straight 4312 driver listed is for Windows XP, but the most recent 4312AF (RoHS) driver listed is for Windows Vista. Is your model a straight 4312 or a 4312AF (RoHS)?

Based on the pictures in this earlier post, is this perhaps a straight 4312?

2. phillyboi

phillyboi Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Great you got it! thanks for trusting me :). Good to know the feedback with windows 7. I am debating I want to upgrade another cf-29 to windows 7 :rolleyes:

3. Azrial

Azrial Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Mine is a Model 4312A (RoHS). The serial number contains "AF" (xxxx-4312-xx-xxAF-xxxx) Go here for the two drivers and details. My intent is to try the latest Toshiba Bluetooth Stack.

Thank you! I have tried 4 different Bluetooth models and 3 different stacks so for, none with satisfactory results using the equality important twin criteria of working with all hatches closed and Win7 Compatibility. I need a Stack that supports Bluetooth Advanced Audio Service and Bluetooth Headset Service. That rules out Microsoft.

4. ToughNut

ToughNut Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Not sure if this is a later version than what you've found but it's working sweet on an Asus with W7.

5. rcx

rcx Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    If AF is in the serial number there, that should be the newer model. Any success with the drivers and Bluetooth stack yet?

6. Azrial

Azrial Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Sorry, I have not got around to finding and downloading the latest versions of the Toshiba Stack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.