Your operating times

Discussion in 'Panasonic' started by chatumao, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alecgold

Alecgold Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Hehehe, I know I like to show of my nice miV, but don't forget that its a work machine. And because im self employed, i don't pay 21% VAT and then i also deduct it from my income, saving me another 40%. So I still need pay for it, but after a year it's considerable cheaper. What is really expensive is buying an apple each year!
    And something odd happened, now that the VI is out, I don't have the need or urge to buy it!!! All I want is another phone as my iPhone 4 starts to behave oddly. But I cant find a good really though phone.
    Any how, what I wanted to say was that buying a new thoughbook might have good reasons. If not just because there need to be new old ones in 3-5 years for a lot of folks here on BNR/Panasonic!! :tongue:

2. orange_george

orange_george Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Nice saving with the vat & business deductible expense. :)

I bet you'll be the first to get a CF-20 with the optional Integrated Coffee Maker. :D

3. Alecgold

Alecgold Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Hehe, nah, been there, done that. But odly enough I have less and less interest in the latest and greatest. Buying the mkV wasn't a mistake, it's a superb machine. But if I where to do it agai , I would buy a really nice mk3 orso and save a lot of money, while still being able to do anything I need to!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.