XNOTE P330 Owner's Thread

Discussion in 'LG' started by Convel, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exclaymation

Exclaymation Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    No, the fans still don't go up to max speed when it gets hot. I got it up to 80 degrees and the fans just maintained their cruising speed.

Thanks though.

2. giannos

giannos Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Finally I found out the model of the panel display used in LG Z360. The screenshot below is taken from a korean review of the laptop
    (http://www.notegear.com/Content/content_view.asp?spage=10&gotopage=1&TNum=1466&kind=2).
    It seems that the display model's name is LP133WF6-SSA1. However I can't find a single result on Google search :confused:

Z360.PNG

3. Essin

Essin Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hi!
    I still have the fan problem, i did belive it was no more but it is still a problem. Anyone having any luck finding the old bios?

4. Exclaymation

Exclaymation Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    I haven't found the old BIOS. But I haven't checked in a while though. I ended up getting one of those stands with fans on them to keep the laptop cool during games.

5. james_504

james_504 Newbie

Reputations:
    Well I feel stupid. So I accidentally put the SD card cover thingy in upside down and now its stuck inside the laptop. Is there any way I can get it out if I open up the laptop?

6. Convel

Convel Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Hot on the heels of the Z935 getting announced, I finally found a site that has the panel of the Z360 for sale. I sent them an email asking about international orders and will let you guys know more as soon as I get a reply. In the meantime, you can check out the photos of the panel on their website. It looks awfully similar to what we have in our P330s.

LG XNOTE Z360-GH60K LGZ36 LP133WF6(SS)(A1) (SSXA1)

7. Convel

Convel Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but unless you know someone in Korea that could forward the panel for you, the outlook of acquiring one doesn't look too good. I was simply told to place my order using another listing for the same item that includes international shipping. That's a straightforward enough task in theory but the site doesn't appear to accept non-Korean shipping addresses. I sent a follow-up email 12 days ago where I explained this issue and asked if there was an alternative method that I could use to place my order but recieved no reply. If any of you are still interested in replacing the panel in your P330s and don't feel like giving up just yet, beware that you won't get any response unless you write to them in Korean.

8. rolecks

rolecks Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Has anyone's stock network card failed on them? Mine no longer shows up in device manager. Even after re-seating the card and double checking the FN-wireless keyboard switch it still doesn't show up. I think I'm going to try and replace it.

EDIT: Yea it was dead. Bought a Intel 7260 and popped it in and it's fine now. Dunno how the other one just pooped out on me.

9. master_ace

master_ace Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Hey everyone! Haven't been here for a while been super busy, how is everyone and how are you enjoying your laptops?

10. giannos

giannos Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I enjoy LG P330 very much. I believe is the best laptop I've ever had... Only if that screen was different. There are sometimes that i want to smash it. A top quality laptop with a screen. I would definitely sacrifice laptop's battery life for a better screen. I just can't stand it how bad the images look...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.