XenForo upgrade - Post bugs and other issues here

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions, Announcements and Guidelines' started by brubenstein, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    Yes, that looks to have sorted it for the past results, thank you :) . Any idea what happened? Is there a chance it will happen again? Do I need to keep an eye out?

EDIT: I'm just checking off my manual counts, it's not 100% perfect I think, but it is MUCH closer. I'll try and keep a tab on it and pick out any differences.

EDIT2: Recent history is quite spotty, if I do a global search of all my results since the start of the month I get around 22 results. If I look at my posting recent history in my profile it's closer to 50. I'll keep an eye and see how it tracks.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  2. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    Yes, it improved the history a bit but it's still not keeping track properly sadly. It's missing just over half the posts after the rebuild.

3. brubenstein

brubenstein Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Ok, thanks. Will see if there's anything else we can try.

If possible, could you share specific searches and where posts are missing? i.e. is it just searching for posts with your username vs the postings tab on your profile? Anything with other search terms?

4. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    I'll get back to you soon on this with specifics, I'm making a list.

5. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    Ok, if you look at my profile and go to recent activity, keep that page open, in another do a global search (I'm sorry forum server) on my name on all sections.

Here is the result of the global for the posts in the since midnight my time:

1. Sager NP9758-G / Clevo P750DM-G i7-6700k GTX 980m 64GB RAM Review by HTWingNut
      It's best to keep members market posts in that section to avoid cluttering up the place :)
      Post by: Meaker, Today at 4:06 AM in forum: Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges
    2. [​IMG]
      **Official Clevo P75xDM and P77xDM "Batman 2.0" Owner's Lounge / Welcome to the New Batcave**
      Yes and keep the internal display on.
      Post by: Meaker, Today at 4:01 AM in forum: Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges
    3. [​IMG]
      **(Un)Official Clevo P650RG / P650RE3 / P650RE6 Owner's Lounge / Welcome to the Robin's Nest =P **
      The TV mode is reported by the monitor so it can be used that way and allow it to properly connect to all devices, like having lower JEDEC...
      Post by: Meaker, Today at 3:58 AM in forum: Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges
    4. [​IMG]
      **Official Clevo P75xDM and P77xDM "Batman 2.0" Owner's Lounge / Welcome to the New Batcave**
      What about when you stress the GPU at the same time?
      Post by: Meaker, Today at 3:56 AM in forum: Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges
    5. [​IMG]
      **Official Clevo P170EM / Sager NP9170 Owner's Lounge**
      You should not be paying more than $450 + delivery including a new heatsink for a 970M.
      Post by: Meaker, Today at 3:52 AM in forum: Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges
    6. [​IMG]
      At the moment out and about I actually use an even smaller machine ;) But it does not take the graphics horsepower with it which this does.
      Post by: Meaker, Today at 3:49 AM in forum: Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges
    7. [​IMG]
      Yes the 120hz panels used 50 pin eDP connectors.
      Post by: Meaker, Today at 3:48 AM in forum: Sager and Clevo
    8. [​IMG]
      They will be pricey, we will see what cards become available at if they are slightly more wide spread.
      Post by: Meaker, Today at 3:47 AM in forum: Sager and Clevo
    9. [​IMG]
      1-3 fps is better than nothing when you have excess ram than you need. Ram is the final cherry on top of any system once you have everything else...
      Post by: Meaker, Today at 3:46 AM in forum: Sager and Clevo

-----------------------------------------

Then from recent posts:

1. Meaker replied to the thread Ultimate ASUS G73JH CPU + GPU upgrade guide (Hybrid heatsink mod, soldering/desoldering heatpipes, lapping guide +more!).
      What do you mean?

Today at 4:46 AM
    2. Meaker replied to the thread ***The Official MSI GT72 Dominator Pro (GTX-980M) Owner’s Lounge***.
      The speakers have kept constant from the original GT72 models, so any comparisons you find will be valid.

Today at 4:29 AM
    3. Meaker replied to the thread ***The Official MSI GT80 Titan Owner's Lounge***.
      The performance in GPU limited situations will be the same as the jump from a single 980M to 980.

Today at 4:27 AM
    4. Meaker replied to the thread The Sky's the limit..... The New SkyLake GT72S, with desktop 980 GPU!.
      Also 3dmark 11 is rather CPU bound.

Today at 4:26 AM
    5. Meaker replied to the thread display driver stopped responding and has recovered !!!!.
      Once you have a stable setup, take a backup and try updating to the latest, it may be the drivers not cleaning up an old piece of code...

Today at 4:25 AM
    6. Meaker replied to the thread P370em with 980m fan control question..
      Chips that require less voltage will also have lower max switching speeds at higher voltages where as chips that run at a higher voltage...

Today at 4:13 AM
    7. Meaker replied to the thread Sager NP9758-G / Clevo P750DM-G i7-6700k GTX 980m 64GB RAM Review by HTWingNut.
      It's best to keep members market posts in that section to avoid cluttering up the place :)

Today at 4:06 AM
    8. Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P75xDM and P77xDM "Batman 2.0" Owner's Lounge / Welcome to the New Batcave**.
      Basically look at the display output ability of a desktop 980 and you are set. But yes, it can run them all at 60hz, so great for...

Today at 4:05 AM
    9. Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P37xSM-A/Sager NP9377 owner's lounge**.
      What happens if you disable xfire?

Today at 4:04 AM
    10. Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P75xDM and P77xDM "Batman 2.0" Owner's Lounge / Welcome to the New Batcave**.

Today at 4:01 AM
    11. Meaker replied to the thread **(Un)Official Clevo P650RG / P650RE3 / P650RE6 Owner's Lounge / Welcome to the Robin's Nest =P **.
      The TV mode is reported by the monitor so it can be used that way and allow it to properly connect to all devices, like having lower...

Today at 3:58 AM
    12. Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P75xDM and P77xDM "Batman 2.0" Owner's Lounge / Welcome to the New Batcave**.

Today at 3:56 AM
    13. Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P870DM Owner's Lounge - Phoenix has arisen!**.
      Often a small undervolt and an overclock with it will give the most efficient 24/7 setting unless you need the extra power.

Today at 3:55 AM
    14. Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P170EM / Sager NP9170 Owner's Lounge**.
      You should not be paying more than $450 + delivery including a new heatsink for a 970M.

Today at 3:52 AM
    15. Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P770ZM / Sager NP9772 and P770ZM-G / Sager NP9773 Owner's Lounge**.
      The CPU can send heat over to the GPU side pretty quickly so that may be why.

Today at 3:50 AM
    1. Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P640RE Owner's Lounge**.
      At the moment out and about I actually use an even smaller machine ;) But it does not take the graphics horsepower with it which this does.

Today at 3:49 AM
    2. Meaker replied to the thread P377SMa-X8 upgrading display to 120hz.

Today at 3:48 AM
    3. Meaker replied to the thread Is GTX 980 for laptop a thing?.
      They will be pricey, we will see what cards become available at if they are slightly more wide spread.

Today at 3:47 AM
    Then for the sager/clevo search:

1. Post
      P370em with 980m fan control question.
      Chips that require less voltage will also have lower max switching speeds at higher voltages where as chips that run at a higher voltage have a...
      Post by: Meaker, Today at 4:13 AM in forum: Sager and Clevo
    2. [​IMG]
      Basically look at the display output ability of a desktop 980 and you are set. But yes, it can run them all at 60hz, so great for productivity.
      Post by: Meaker, Today at 4:05 AM in forum: Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges
    3. [​IMG]
      **Official Clevo P37xSM-A/Sager NP9377 owner's lounge**
      Post by: Meaker, Today at 4:04 AM in forum: Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges
    4. [​IMG]
      **Official Clevo P870DM Owner's Lounge - Phoenix has arisen!**
      Often a small undervolt and an overclock with it will give the most efficient 24/7 setting unless you need the extra power.
      Post by: Meaker, Today at 3:55 AM in forum: Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges
    5. [​IMG]
      **Official Clevo P770ZM / Sager NP9772 and P770ZM-G / Sager NP9773 Owner's Lounge**
      Post by: Meaker, Today at 3:50 AM in forum: Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges
    6. [​IMG]
      **Official Clevo P37xSM-A/Sager NP9377 owner's lounge**
      The open area around the die is just a cosmetic thing, you can leave that with no impact on performance if it does not bother you.
      Post by: Meaker, Yesterday at 5:02 AM in forum: Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges
    7. [​IMG]
      Developing a for a socket in the mid point in its life for a niche device would be odd.
      Post by: Meaker, Yesterday at 4:53 AM in forum: Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges
    8. [​IMG]
      **Official Clevo P570WM | P570WM3 / Sager NP9570 Owners Lounge**
      Does it happen the same with SLI on and off?
      Post by: Meaker, Yesterday at 4:49 AM in forum: Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges
    9. [​IMG]
      **Official Clevo P170EM / Sager NP9170 Owner's Lounge**
      What are you looking to run? If it's just games then the quadros will not make sense and the 970M would be the most significant upgrade without...
      Post by: Meaker, Yesterday at 4:45 AM in forum: Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges
    10. [​IMG]
      **Official Clevo P770ZM / Sager NP9772 and P770ZM-G / Sager NP9773 Owner's Lounge**
      Those are some nice numbers :)
      Post by: Meaker, Yesterday at 4:43 AM in forum: Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges
    11. [​IMG]
      Plenty of power for 1080p 60hz gaming, if high mobility is a requirement it will suit an enthusiast just fine.
      Post by: Meaker, Yesterday at 4:41 AM in forum: Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges
    12. [​IMG]
      **Official Clevo P177SM-P170SM / Sager NP8290-8270 Owner's Lounge**
      I believe his latest set of bios mods remove the need of modded drivers.
      Post by: Meaker, Yesterday at 4:36 AM in forum: Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges
    13. [​IMG]
      **Official Clevo W230SS/Sager NP7338 Owner's Lounge**
      Ah yes, that old chestnut. I guess that wont happen anymore with the death of the mobile socket.
      Post by: Meaker, Yesterday at 4:33 AM in forum: Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges
    14. [​IMG]
      Whats the difference between the Sager P753DM-GS and the P753DM-G versions?.
      It could be the Clevo sellers borrowing from Sager's scheme.
      Post by: Meaker, Yesterday at 4:16 AM in forum: Sager and Clevo
    15. [​IMG]
      New batch of Clevo notebooks for 2015-2016 wishes/expectations?
      It's nice to have the choice, the differences are subtle but they add up.
      Post by: Meaker, Yesterday at 4:13 AM in forum: Sager and Clevo

6. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    Now if you search the forum under sager/clevo since the 1st of the month you get 59 results, here is the complete list of 82 results there should be:

Code:
    Meaker replied to the thread P370em with 980m fan control question..
    Chips that require less voltage will also have lower max switching speeds at higher voltages where as chips that run at a higher voltage...
    Today at 4:13 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread Sager NP9758-G / Clevo P750DM-G i7-6700k GTX 980m 64GB RAM Review by HTWingNut.
    Today at 4:06 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P75xDM and P77xDM "Batman 2.0" Owner's Lounge / Welcome to the New Batcave**.
    Basically look at the display output ability of a desktop 980 and you are set. But yes, it can run them all at 60hz, so great for...
    Today at 4:05 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P37xSM-A/Sager NP9377 owner's lounge**.
    Today at 4:04 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P75xDM and P77xDM "Batman 2.0" Owner's Lounge / Welcome to the New Batcave**.
    Today at 4:01 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread **(Un)Official Clevo P650RG / P650RE3 / P650RE6 Owner's Lounge / Welcome to the Robin's Nest =P **.
    The TV mode is reported by the monitor so it can be used that way and allow it to properly connect to all devices, like having lower...
    Today at 3:58 AM
    Today at 3:56 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P870DM Owner's Lounge - Phoenix has arisen!**.
    Today at 3:55 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P170EM / Sager NP9170 Owner's Lounge**.
    Today at 3:52 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P770ZM / Sager NP9772 and P770ZM-G / Sager NP9773 Owner's Lounge**.
    Today at 3:50 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P640RE Owner's Lounge**.
    Today at 3:49 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread P377SMa-X8 upgrading display to 120hz.
    Today at 3:48 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread Is GTX 980 for laptop a thing?.
    Today at 3:47 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread 64GB 2133 MHz RAM vs 32GB 2400 MHz.
    1-3 fps is better than nothing when you have excess ram than you need. Ram is the final cherry on top of any system once you have...
    Today at 3:46 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread P750DM_G Having a hard time booting win7 and Hirens with a flash drive but win 8 and 10 boot fine?.
    What are your bios settings? Are you booting UEFI for all of them or legacy mode for all of them?
    Yesterday at 5:03 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P37xSM-A/Sager NP9377 owner's lounge**.
    The open area around the die is just a cosmetic thing, you can leave that with no impact on performance if it does not bother you.
    Yesterday at 5:02 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread **(Un)Official Clevo P650RG / P650RE3 / P650RE6 Owner's Lounge / Welcome to the Robin's Nest =P **.
    Sleep issues tend to be to do with drivers. It depends how truly stable that under volt is and also if a chip was maybe better than...
    Yesterday at 5:01 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P870DM Owner's Lounge - Phoenix has arisen!**.
    Depends on the gaming in question and how the game reacts to SLI, for games that scale well the 980M will do much better.
    Yesterday at 4:55 AM
    Developing a for a socket in the mid point in its life for a niche device would be odd.
    Yesterday at 4:53 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P570WM | P570WM3 / Sager NP9570 Owners Lounge**.
    Does it happen the same with SLI on and off?
    Yesterday at 4:49 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P170EM / Sager NP9170 Owner's Lounge**.
    What are you looking to run? If it's just games then the quadros will not make sense and the 970M would be the most significant upgrade...
    Yesterday at 4:45 AM
    Meaker liked ajc9988's post in the thread **Official Clevo P770ZM / Sager NP9772 and P770ZM-G / Sager NP9773 Owner's Lounge**.
    [ATTACH]Stock max fan [ATTACH]stock auto fan (caught it on a high, 77-78 avg on auto fan)
    upload_2015-11-6_18-11-54.png  upload_2015-11-6_18-17-26.png
    Yesterday at 4:43 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P770ZM / Sager NP9772 and P770ZM-G / Sager NP9773 Owner's Lounge**.
    Those are some nice numbers :)
    Yesterday at 4:43 AM
    Plenty of power for 1080p 60hz gaming, if high mobility is a requirement it will suit an enthusiast just fine.
    Yesterday at 4:41 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P177SM-P170SM / Sager NP8290-8270 Owner's Lounge**.
    I believe his latest set of bios mods remove the need of modded drivers.
    Yesterday at 4:36 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo W230SS/Sager NP7338 Owner's Lounge**.
    Ah yes, that old chestnut. I guess that wont happen anymore with the death of the mobile socket.
    Yesterday at 4:33 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread Can I use an external G-Sync monitor with Clevo P650RA.
    External G-sync should work fine in dedicated mode.
    Yesterday at 4:20 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread Whats the difference between the Sager P753DM-GS and the P753DM-G versions?..
    It could be the Clevo sellers borrowing from Sager's scheme.
    Yesterday at 4:16 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread New batch of Clevo notebooks for 2015-2016 wishes/expectations?.
    It's nice to have the choice, the differences are subtle but they add up.
    Yesterday at 4:13 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread Is GTX 980 for laptop a thing?.
    Two 980Ms is still really potent yes, if you are going extreme resolutions/frame rates they will serve you better for now than a single 980.
    Yesterday at 4:09 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread Clevo P870DM-G now available to order on HIDevolution.
    It's true that the bigger cores tend to have better compute abilities, but you could not take it with you.
    Thursday at 11:26 PM
    All HDDs will make noises, how are you handling the machine when in use, if you rock it back and forth, the lateral force on the...
    Thursday at 11:22 PM
    Well too much pressure is just down to what the design can take, technically if the heatsink could take it pressure would always help ;)
    Thursday at 11:21 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread How much should as I spend...Could be a good investment?.
    I would get a solid system based on what you want now. Upgrading is not guaranteed, but a 980M based system now is going to have a LOT...
    Thursday at 10:01 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread Clevo P870DM-G now available to order on HIDevolution.
    Well there is nothing quite like benching at 600W with a huge system, but that was some CRAZY level ocing to get there. Power level is...
    Thursday at 9:59 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread i5 6600K or i7 6700HQ in a P751DM - G ?.
    Depends on the multi-threaded workload and how it reacts to hyper threading, in scenarios that like real cores the desktop will be able...
    Thursday at 9:56 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread Sager NP9758-G / Clevo P750DM-G i7-6700k GTX 980m 64GB RAM Review by HTWingNut.
    Most users wont load the M.2 drives to the point they get really hot usually, then again then you are not using the speed ALL that much....
    Thursday at 9:54 PM
    Nvidia usually take a little while to add in new hardware IDs to the driver stack.
    Thursday at 9:52 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P151EM1 / Sager NP9130 Owner's Lounge**.
    They are basically the same hardware, but the upper casing is a little different I think.
    Thursday at 9:51 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P75xZM "Batman" / Sager NP9752 Owner´s Lounge** Welcome to the Batcave!.
    You may need to move up to the bigger brother for beefier power circuitry. But it is diminishing returns at this point.
    Thursday at 9:49 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P65xSA/SE/SG / Sager NP8650/51/52 Owner´s Lounge**.
    Have you tried removing both sets and re-installing?
    Thursday at 9:19 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P370EM / Sager NP9370 Owner's Lounge**.
    I must have been tired, I read it as a 970M *doh* Yes, with the 870M there are bios issues, the 970M or 680M are the two best options.
    Thursday at 9:16 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P570WM | P570WM3 / Sager NP9570 Owners Lounge**.
    He will have got it from a desktop X79 board.
    Thursday at 9:09 PM
    You likely got a good paste job and chip, enjoy your beast :)
    Thursday at 9:08 PM
    The fin area is just so beefy with those massive heat pipes ;)
    Thursday at 9:06 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread i5 6600K or i7 6700K on Clevo P870DM-G.
    I would step down to an I5 if it meant the difference between a larger SSD or not, it's nice to have but should not be the priority for...
    Yesterday at 9:57 PM
    I think temperatures will be pretty similar.
    Yesterday at 9:53 PM
    It would make the EC panic, as for the above, the board does not have the capability of tweaking all the really nice CPU tweaking...
    Yesterday at 9:46 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P65xSA/SE/SG / Sager NP8650/51/52 Owner´s Lounge**.
    What power settings are your IGP set to?
    Yesterday at 9:39 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread *Official Sager NP9380, NP9390 / Clevo P370SM, P370SM3, P375SM Owner's Lounge**.
    It may be to fit drives like the 850 evo rather than the 840 evo.
    Yesterday at 9:38 PM
    Do remember these are adjustments on the stock voltage and that stock voltage will vary.
    Yesterday at 9:37 PM
    Or mod the back plate if you want to do it the hardcore way :D
    Yesterday at 9:33 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread Eurocom 980m for p170em Problem.
    If you move the pads it can work, just be careful with placement.
    Yesterday at 9:16 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread Best time to buy & model refresh?.
    Now is not a bad time like I mentioned, the worst is a month or two before launch and we are certainly not there.
    Yesterday at 9:13 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread Extending battery life on Clevo P150SM-A.
    Have you made sure your GPU is not activating by mistake? [IMG]
    Yesterday at 9:09 PM
    If you are not overclocking, it's fine, even at peak.
    Yesterday at 9:07 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread Asking about PSU for GTX980 desktop version.
    At stock it will be fine for a single 330W.
    Yesterday at 9:06 PM
    So yes, no reason why his should not be smooth, maybe a driver update if they are not up to date?
    Tuesday at 6:27 PM
    That would help, the X79 machine was quite niche, especially in the US, so some market confidence in the idea would help.
    Tuesday at 6:25 PM
    Any games lined up?
    Tuesday at 6:06 PM
    Meaker liked cman_oh_yes's post in the thread **Official Clevo P65xSA/SE/SG / Sager NP8650/51/52 Owner´s Lounge**.
    Boom boom, shake da mofo room! Another P651 owner hit the forum! Yes, yes! Last weekend I finally made the transition and swapped my 7...
    Tuesday at 6:06 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread *Official Sager NP9380, NP9390 / Clevo P370SM, P370SM3, P375SM Owner's Lounge**.
    Very likely yes, any reason why?
    Tuesday at 6:05 PM
    It would make less sense to invest in all that R&D so close to a socket generation transition I agree.
    Tuesday at 5:58 PM
    What ram speed are you both running?
    Tuesday at 5:55 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread Best time to buy & model refresh?.
    Technically the BEST time (if you have that option) as a gamer is at the launch of a new generation if you want it to last as long as...
    Tuesday at 5:49 PM
    Adding it in would make the PCB more complicated and bump up the cost in quite a price sensitive market.
    Tuesday at 5:40 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P370EM / Sager NP9370 Owner's Lounge**.
    Yes, though I would recommend grabbing prema's bios.
    Tuesday at 5:36 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread Clevo P751DM-G - PC Specialist Octane II Potential Purchase.
    Depends on the usage, though the 950 pro is tailored to be less thermally limited.
    Tuesday at 5:35 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread SSD Upgrade NP7338.
    You could of course (if it is an option) save a little more and go for the 500gb class options, they are not that much more these days.
    Tuesday at 5:33 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread Does the Clevo P870DM-G have hardware or software RAID?.
    I think it's fair to separate it out as the three types as all are quite different: Software raid - Run through the OS Firmware raid -...
    Tuesday at 5:31 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread Clevo barebones vs MSI barebones. Which one is better ?.
    I found it simpler back then, my old X600M setup was pretty simple, give it a 40-50% overclock, get the pentium M from 2 to 2.3ghz and...
    Sunday at 1:41 PM
    *cough* Ubisoft *cough* Full stop really.
    Sunday at 1:37 PM
    Nice work as usual ;)
    Sunday at 1:36 PM
    Meaker liked HTWingNut's post in the thread Sager NP9758-G / Clevo P750DM-G i7-6700k GTX 980m 64GB RAM Review by HTWingNut.
    Sager NP9758-G / Clevo P750DM-G Review: i7-6700k, 64GB DDR4L RAM, GTX 980m 8GB, 4k 60Hz LCD Sager continues to bring us the latest...
    Sunday at 1:33 PM
    Meaker replied to the thread Sager NP8651 / Clevo P650SE with GTX 970m HTWingNut's REVIEW.
    Have you made sure the settings in the program are set to?
    Sunday at 11:43 AM
    There is only so much Dell can do with a now very old chassis design. They can't match the feature sets.
    Sunday at 11:41 AM
    Could be they uploaded the wrong pictures *shrug* but what I say applies, desktop CPU = clevo/sager for now at least.
    Sunday at 11:31 AM
    Yes, sadly even the best hardware in the world can't make up for poorly written software.
    Sunday at 11:29 AM
    Yes, I like to have a few different profiles for different tasks.
    Sunday at 11:25 AM
    Clevo are the only producers of a desktop CPU notebook so that makes it easy. As for the PSU, I would guess a listing error if it says...
    Sunday at 11:19 AM
    Meaker replied to the thread **Official Clevo P75xZM "Batman" / Sager NP9752 Owner´s Lounge** Welcome to the Batcave!.
    It really depends on the chip and what clocks you are messing with, some graphics cards are like that, some crash with any instability....
    Sunday at 11:13 AM
    Well if you kept the clocks the same you could get the 980 to run on the 980M PCB (same chip after all). It's whether anyone will...
    Sunday at 11:12 AM

7. brubenstein

Reputations:
    Thanks Meaker, we'll continue to look into this.

8. Primes

Primes Notebook Deity

Reputations:
  9. brubenstein

Reputations:
    Those were locked because there was not activity on them in over a year (which is the setting across the board, as older inactive threads tend to attract spam). Have there been a number of attempts/requests by users to post to these specific threads more recently?

10. Primes

Primes Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Not that I know of. ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.