Xbox Live Gold Card Sharing Thread

Discussion in 'Games, Home Theater, TV, and Movies' started by dietcokefiend, Dec 3, 2009.

1. dietcokefiend

dietcokefiend DietGreenTeaFiend

Reputations:
    In the past month I have probably given away three 48 hour cards and one 1 month card to friends who had an expired live account. Either they were between paychecks or in the case of one of my online buddies his parents weren't renewing his account till Christmas. I know that some of you guys probably have 48 hour cards stashed up in old games that you never even knew about and will probably never use. Some of you might have also recieved 1 month cards for RROD repairs and might not use it since you are on a 12 month plan. Whatever the case, if you have some you can share, lets help some people out ;) Lets get a catalog going of who has what in the event someone might need one to get them between subscriptions.

We can keep the main post updated or just go off individual replies to this thread. Lets keep any codes private where if someone wants one they PM the member who has it and it goes from there.

I actually gave away my last 48 hour card to a friend about 2 hours ago so I dont have anything to offer just yet. I will start going through my purchased games to see if they have any included and update my part.

The one and only rule is this is not to sell gold cards! This is freebies only to share with other members. If you are looking to get money for it head over to the BST forum instead.

2. Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Sweet thread, my LIVE expired since last year, lol.

I am a silver member, i am debating if i should just get the regular gold or get the Project Gotham package with keypad and headset....

3. ICantFeelMyFace

ICantFeelMyFace Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I have a 48hours code if anyone wants it, just pm me.

4. visiom88

visiom88 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I'm on the same boat! But I already have PGR4 and don't know if I'll ever use the keypad and the headset.... :(

5. Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    ^^^ Lol, i think I may use they keyboard. Final Fantasy XI and Phantasy Star Online Both use the keypad.

6. ahl395

ahl395 Ahlball

Reputations:
    wow i didnt even know that existed! :eek: :p

i have a membership until ~March though, so im all good :D

but, how do i get the code to give to someone else? ;)

7. visiom88

visiom88 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I'd love to get some to play through some weekends. PM me if anyone can offer me one. :)

8. ahl395

ahl395 Ahlball

Reputations:
    I will, sure thing if someone can tell me how to get it... ;) :) :eek:

9. LIVEFRMNYC

LIVEFRMNYC Blah Blah Blah!!!

Reputations:
    I also have a 48-hour Live Gold Code that was included inside the MW2 package. First one to PM me gets it.

10. DraXxus1549

DraXxus1549 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I thought that the 48 hour cards could only be used for new accounts? If not I'm sure I have a few I could spare.