Hey guys, I'd appreciate some advice here. Lenovo's eCoupon for additional 10% off expires today, and to combine it with the Amex Daily Wish deal I will need to make a decision soon. I currently have the following X201 configuration in my cart: Intel Core i7-620M Processor (2.66CHz, 4MB L3, 1066MHz FSB) Genuine: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 US English 12.1" WXGA (1280x8001 LED Panel, 2x2 UltraConnect II antenna, with Camera and Wireless Broadband Upgradeable 4 GB PC3 8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1067MHz SODIMM Memory (1 DIMM) Keyboard US English TrackPoint with Fingerprint Reader and Touchpad 320 GB Hard Disk Drive, 7200rpm 5-1 Media Card Reader and Modem ThinkPad X200 Series 6 cell Li-Ion Battery Country Pack North America with Line cord & 65W AC adapter None Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 Integrated Mobile Broadband Upgradable Win7 Language Pack US English The total comes to $811.10 + taxes (I'm from CA and so taxes are extra 10%) = a bit less than $900. The max I am willing to spend is around $900 (including taxes!), so you can see the above config already hit my ceiling. I would prefer a configuration with an i5 560 processor to get a better battery life, and more importantly to save costs and bring the price down to $720 or so (I'm a grad student, and although I run Matlab all the time, the difference in performance is not worth $180 to me, cause I can always use the departmental workstations). I know that this is a really sweet deal, but I'm just wondering if I should wait a bit longer so that X220 gets released (I'm not in a hurry!). I'm hoping Lenovo will then lower the price of X201 even further (and possibly offer an i5 processor again), but then again I don't want to shoot myself in the foot by waiting too long and missing out what would turn out to be a great deal (when looking back). They might also have a promotional offer for X220 (which would be wicked!), but it is probably better to stay realistic and don't expect another price mistake (I cannot imagine getting a sub-$900 (incl. taxes) X220 with a better performance than the X201 above). On the other hand, I would prefer a longer battery life, better performing CPU and GPU, but to be honest, I'm not so sure about the display and some other new features (keyboard, etc.) they introduced with X220... So do you guys think it is worth waiting a bit longer, assuming I can save a "significant" amount of money by doing so (I don't want to be checking my RSS feed every 15min for the next 2 months to eventually save $50)... Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate it!