Discussion in 'Panasonic' started by mustangii, Jul 3, 2021.
what the heck?
CF-31 mark 2 sierra 7750 card, verizon wireless
Here are some levels of "inop" that some of us would like to know which condition in the following list your are experiencing:
1) WWAN cannot connect but device appears fine
2) WWAN software crashing
3) WWAN device not visible in windows but visible in BIOS
4) WWAN device visible neither in windows nor BIOS
5) WWAN device is causing smoke to come out of the vents when connecting
6) WWAN device is causing rift in space/time and dinosaurs are coming out of a portal in your living room
when I check the verizon window 10 in settings it says install simm card, when I click on wifi emblem in task bar verizon does not show up. I go to device manager in control panal it says driver is up to date.
Ok, install verizon sim card
Funny stuff. ROFL
Simm card is installed.
Verify it is still enabled in the BIOS.
Can you uninstall the last update and see if the card works then?
Separate names with a comma.