WTB 330W PSU for Sager/Clevo

Discussion in 'Want to Buy Forum' started by anassa, Jul 21, 2020.

1. anassa

anassa Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Hey everyone,

I am looking to buy a 330W AC adapter for my P750DM2. I have a 230W one that works fine, but will need more power as I upgrade the laptop. I was wondering if someone had one lying around that they aren't using.

I bought one from ebay previously but for it didn't work for some reason despite plugging in normally. I don't know if it matters but it had a yellow tip and my 230W has a black tip (both are still four holes) so I wonder if someone has a OEM 330W psu that also has the black tip? Maybe that is a model difference that can help?

Thanks!

2. Rengsey R. H. Jr.

Rengsey R. H. Jr. I Never Slept

Reputations:
    if you want to add another 230 with the adapter, i have it.

3. anassa

Reputations:
    Is it the same adapter that allows for two 330w? actually sold me his extra 330w PSU. I don't know why but it worked perfectly while the previous three I tried all had issues.
    win32asmguy actually sold me his extra 330w PSU. I don't know why but it worked perfectly while the previous three I tried all had issues.

4. Rengsey R. H. Jr.

Rengsey R. H. Jr. I Never Slept

Reputations:
    yeah. Same adaptor that will allow to conect two power supply. Or if you want to buy the set i have, you can buy it. Two 230 watts and the joining adaptor. It's ORIGINAL , that came with a GT73VR with Dual GTX 1070

5. anassa

Reputations:
    Thanks for the offer! The 330W seems to be working well and the cooling system on the P750 has enough trouble keeping the 200w 1080 and 8086k cool that I don't think I will need more power, the thermals on the laptop won't be able to handle more anyways.

Rengsey R. H. Jr. likes this.