would u buy so-called chick car?

Discussion in 'Motorized Vehicles' started by sjefferson, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsunade_Hime

Tsunade_Hime such bacon. wow

Reputations:
    lol S2000 is a real beast of a car, no driving aids, just a real pleasure to drive in. I took my friend's AP1 S2000 to Autocross a couple times, fun stuff.

2. Jarhead

Jarhead 恋の♡アカサタナ

Reputations:
    One of my cousins in Miami has a S2000 and riding in that car on the highways with top down as a real joy.

Looks pretty aggressive to boot.

3. MrBiscuits

MrBiscuits Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Rode passenger in a friends supercharged S2000 once. Scared the bejeezus out of me, felt like a formula 1 car (or at least what I though one would feel like!)

Thats the first car I drove in that had HIDs in it, the "cut offs" on the factory units are beautiful. After that I knew any car I would get had to have proper HIDs, especially since my night vision is the worst.

4. Espada

Espada Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    ugh man i had a chance to buy a s2000 shouldve taken it but didnt have the money!!! :(
    decided to sell my teggy gsr. and picked up a MKIV golf gti 1.8t. TO be honest i think volkswagen gti look "girly" but I was like I umm 1.8T stage 1 chipped = mad boost with a nice dv = pssssst turbo sound!!!
    i had a gsr ppl called me ricey for putting halo lights in the front didnt care cause i liked it. Friends say i have a girly car I said k how many mpg you get? oh yea i get more? how fast is yours? oh yea mine and who has girls look at the car and say nice oh yea both of ours lol!!!
    Ive also driven a NISSAN CUBE i had so many people make fun of me. Especially at work in delivering pizza all the guys would answer look at their driveway and just smile and nod and say hows the mpg? LOL but when a woman opens the door they look at me and look at the car and for some reason they talked about me and any other car i drove within doing delivery. I drove a honda civic si conversion. Integra GSR, gti 1.8T, nissan sentry and the cube gave me the most compliments with the women and most tips out of all the cars. It was a good week to drive the car. LOL
    "Girly" "Ricey" they are just terms people use just look at them and be like "K" and put your care face on and walk away. And find a catch phrase like i do with the cars. White Nissan Cube I called it the abominable snowman and said i was gonna stance it and put some 17's and ppl be like yea that would look okay. And now for the GTI. I say If you aint rubbin you aint dubbin

5. unnamed01

unnamed01 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    The Porsche Boxter has always had a reputation of being a chick car...not sure why but, if everyone says so whatever. 911 is the only good porsche anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.