Worth upgrading to the 7590??

Discussion in 'Dell XPS and Studio XPS' started by doubleup_dan, Sep 2, 2019.

  1. doubleup_dan

    doubleup_dan Notebook Enthusiast

    Reputations:
    0
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    7
    Hi,

    I have just seen that they are doing a 14% off sale on Dell UKs website and was wonding if it is worth upgrading from my 9550 to the new one with OLED, 1TB, 16GB, i7

    I am happy with the 9550 at the moment but the only place it lets me down is on the gaming side and seeing as next year they will hopefully be releasing C&C remake and warcraft remake I am sure my 9550 wont be able to handle them.

    So should I wait? will there be a better deal in the future, or is it not worth it?
     
  2. MrBuzzkill

    MrBuzzkill Notebook Consultant

    Reputations:
    31
    Messages:
    173
    Likes Received:
    102
    Trophy Points:
    56
    If you don't need it now, I would wait until next year, when undoubtedly a better model will appear. That new model will more easily run the games you want to play.
     
    doubleup_dan and _sem_ like this.
  3. custom90gt

    custom90gt Doc Mod Super Moderator

    Reputations:
    7,210
    Messages:
    3,229
    Likes Received:
    3,419
    Trophy Points:
    331
    I agree with Buzzkill, if you're waiting for games to come out next year, then purchase it later as the hardware will be better. I don't always think it's better to wait as something newer/faster/better is always around the corner, but this time it seems like you have a specific future target in mind already...
     
    doubleup_dan likes this.
  4. doubleup_dan

    doubleup_dan Notebook Enthusiast

    Reputations:
    0
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    7
    Yeah makes sense. Ill wait. Thanks guys
     
Loading...

Share This Page