Woodzstack's NBR Feedback thread.

Discussion in 'Reseller Feedback Forum' started by woodzstack, Aug 12, 2015.

1. JAY8387

JAY8387 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    sorry for posting this so long after purchasing the card i have only just found this thread

Brought a GTX980m back in July 2015 for the laptop in my sig.
    the card was dispatched promptly & arrived in the UK quickly, it was packaged well with all the required parts including thermal pads
    the GPU has an asic quality of 72.4%

would defiantly buy from again, the time my next upgrade comes around

2. woodzstack

woodzstack Alezka Computers , Official Clevo reseller.

Reputations:
    hey better late then never ! Thanks alot for the feedback !

3. AlienStar

AlienStar Newbie

Reputations:
    I ordered the 970m card. I was assured it would run cooler then the original 880m that came with my Alienware 17. And that it would work well with my system.

I'm happy to report this has been proven true. The 970m runs 15-20 deg Celsius cooler than my original 880m (which crapped out less than 2 years from buying the laptop).

But the biggest reason i recommend doing business with woodzstack is his great communication. I've never waited more than a few hours between sending an email and receiving a reply from him (except when the time difference made it unreasonable; he has a right to sleep :D).

So in conclusion, I highly recommend this seller and will do business with him more should the need arise.

Thanks woodzstack!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  4. woodzstack

Reputations:
    Thank you for the feedback, I have to remember this thread exists ! people never have a place to leave me feedback, could bring them here I guess.

5. TJC38

TJC38 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I haven't bought anything from Woodzstack yet, but as a complete stranger and being new to this forum, it has been a pleasant surprise how helpful he has been in assisting me to find/purchase a laptop to meet my wants/needs at a great price.

6. lsflp

lsflp Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Hi Woodzstack, where are you?, I already have two days trying to write and do not receive yours answers.

7. woodzstack

Reputations:
    I've not gotten anything from you, sorry. You can use a symbol like this to catch attention on forums @Isflp but with my name like @woodzstack and I should pop up.

Anyways what can I do for you ?

let me private convo you then too.

8. Britishwaldo

Britishwaldo Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Just picked up my new 980m 8gb from Woodzstack last night, installed it today. works like a charm, if only nvidia would get their crap together and stop crashing geforce experience.

10/10 would definitely use woodzstack again.

woodzstack likes this.
  9. woodzstack

Reputations:
    Awesome, thank you for the feedback !

Keep in touch and if ever in the future you need anything computer related, let me know, maybe I can help you again!

10. Sylphire

Sylphire Newbie

Reputations:
    Finally got around to getting everything working exactly how I want it, where has all the time gone? Got a 970M from Woodz a few months ago for my M17x R4 and the performance is great while staying quite cool.
    Card was promptly tested and shipped in good packaging, no concerns about damage despite the long international (but duty-free :)) journey.
    Woodz was very helpful with getting things set up and was able to quickly hooked me up with the right heatsink when I realized my 3-pipe was made for cards with a thinner die (turns out there are several 3-pipe heatsinks for the R4 that look nearly identical). He definitely went above and beyond the call of duty with post sale support, A+ :vbthumbsup:

To anyone considering a similar laptop upgrade: Woodz has the best price I could find, great quality, and great support. Highly recommended!

Many thanks Woodz! Sorry for the long delay :oops: