Woodzstack's NBR Feedback thread.

Discussion in 'Reseller Feedback Forum' started by woodzstack, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Booomstick

Booomstick Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:

Ordered a GTX970m mxm 6Gb for my Medion Erazer X6819 (MSI GT683) - gave me loads of advice on modding heatsink, updated bios specifically for this model and sent to UK in good time without massive Customs Import charges.
    Heatsink mod completed as in link he provided and fitted new card...... Laptop is now running sweeeet!
    Will defo be in touch again for next upgrade

Highly recommended 5***** - thanks so much mate!

BoOoMSt1cK ;)

woodzstack likes this.
  2. woodzstack

woodzstack Alezka Computers , Official Clevo reseller.

Reputations:
    Awesome feedback, thank you so much man ! Catch you when you place the next order then haha, but in meantime, stay on NBR, this is definitely the place to be !

Booomstick likes this.
  3. browthers

browthers Newbie

Reputations:
    Ordered 970m 6Gb, really great seller, thanks for your help and advice all it's perfect whit im

woodzstack likes this.
  4. MahmoudDewy

MahmoudDewy Gaming Laptops Master Race!

Reputations:
    1 Card bought for the machine in the sig ...

Payment: Very simple & safe through paypal
    Shipment: 1 day from receiving cleared payment, took 6 days to reach me in Germany, perfect packaging
    Installation: As simple as simple could be, uninstall old drivers using DDU, remove old card, install new card, install modded drivers with windows driver signature disabled
    Performance: around 11k 3dmark11 on stock clocks & stock vBios, around 13k 3dmark11 on stock clocks and Prema vBios 2.0
    Temperature development: 60s-70s on stock clocks and stock vBios, late 70s-80s on Prema vBios 2.0 - Dunno if it is ****ty AW cooling or these cards run hot with the modded vBios (Reverted back to stock vBios because the performance increase doesn't justify the high temperature delta and the provided vBios isn't so bad)

Overall experience: I can't help but say that I am amazed about how smooth did this transaction go especially with the overseas shipping and the amazing price. Thanks @woodzstack & I hope we can do further business in the future.

5. woodzstack

Reputations:
    Hey there thanks for the feedback, good to know everything is still A-OK ! Don't forget to finish setting up your NBR profile, and stay awhile :p

6. accedic

accedic Newbie

Reputations:
    So I had a hell of hard time figuring out who i could trust to buy a video card for my Alienware m17x R3 without getting scammed or buying a cheap knock off. I ended up finding Woodzstack on this forum. This guy is the best, quick to answer, provides support with the merchandise you buy from him. His customer service skills and knowledge are exceptional.@woodzstacki really appreciated doing business with you and your exceptional service needs be recognized. WhereDell left me without any resources to find replacement parts, you jumped in and helped me out. So to anybody looking for a GPU upgrade for your laptops Woodzstack is the guy!!!! He provided me with a brand new Canadian made GTX 880m.[​IMG]THANK YOU for all the help you bring to this community and the help you have provided me. We will be doing more business in the near future.

woodzstack likes this.
  7. woodzstack

Reputations:
    Hey your welcome, and thank you for the kind words and feedback !

8. jtien2

jtien2 Newbie

Reputations:
    Well here is another happy customer! Woodzstack ensured a pleasant and smooth transaction. He was able to give support for all my questions and concerns. Shipping to the US was very quick! This is a trustworthy seller so have no reluctance about ordering from him! Thanks again!

woodzstack likes this.
  9. jerryzago

jerryzago Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I wasn't aware of the feedback thread!

Excellent seller and excellent item. Always there to answer all the noob questions! Keep up the good work!

woodzstack likes this.
  10. woodzstack

Reputations:

Your most welcome ! Do not forget to finish your NBR profile, and participate on the forums ! What goes around comes around. If they helped you decide what laptop you wanted, and what you wanted to do with it, best place to give that back to the next guy in the same position !
    Should be thanking you guys for being excellent customers and peers, here on NBR ! But thank you so very much for the feedback. You know where I am if you need me !