Woodzstack's NBR Feedback thread.

Discussion in 'Reseller Feedback Forum' started by woodzstack, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Nash_1

Nash_1 Newbie

Reputations:
    Hey Woodzstack! I just got gtx980m working, so far everything is running great! That feeling when you've been gaming on an HD4000 and switch to this god-like card, amazing! Thank you for your time, understanding and professionalism! Whenever I'll need computer/laptop upgrades you'll be my first choice!

woodzstack likes this.
  2. woodzstack

woodzstack Alezka Computers , Official Clevo reseller.

Reputations:
    Awesome feedback ! Thank you so much ! Welcome to NBR BTW, I couldn't have done what I did for you without this community, so you should stick around and participate ! Great place to get the most out of any high tech device, especially higher end gaming laptops like an Alienware or Clevo, or MSI...

3. wh3ll29

wh3ll29 Newbie

Reputations:
    What can I say MAN !! I've received my 980M very quickly in France last week, follow all the process(thx to the forum) & put it into my M18x, it ran since 3 days with all my software & 99% of my games (DCS Sim, BF3, BF4, R6 siege, Total war games...).I just had to downgrade from W10 to W8.1 in order to prepare installation of the card.
    THX

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
    woodzstack likes this.
  4. exmeaguy

exmeaguy Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Lee is great to work with and I recommend to others.

woodzstack likes this.
  5. Wonka_Vision

Wonka_Vision Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    One of the best sellers I've encountered on Ebay. AMAZING communication; he answers every question. I tend to be kind of obsessive and neurotic when purchasing computer parts, but I got amazing support throughout. Shipping also *very* fast. 100% recommended and will do business again.

woodzstack likes this.
  6. woodzstack

Reputations:
    Hey, anything for members of NBR ~!

I give you guys the best of my stock, the most of my time, and the best of my pricing guaranteed !

When I needed answers, I always came here, like casper the ghost I just remained invisible, until a few years ago, when enough was enough, and it was time for a change.

Don't know if anyone remembers, but a few years ago, there was tons of used videocards of really low quality circulating everywhere and people were getting ripped off back and forth, and you never knew who you could trust, it was a gamble. I got screwed just like the next guy, but I said I would make a difference and get rid of these people. Thanks to everyone on NBR and TechInferno I've been able to provide better support, more options, and bring people together to share a home here where they can stay tuned for reviews and tech tips, and general troubleshooting.

If you;ve seen , and most assuredly you have, other forums, where you go and ask questions, not going to bring up some of the larger names - but the support you get is from a bunch of silly youngsters or trolls or wannabe enthusiasts who most of the time comments with sentiments and extra misdirections that get you no where. On NBR - and with my Partners at Eurocom and technInferno and other supporters (the list could really go on) we strive to give you the best, and help you directly if we can, and follow up until your 100% satisfied, because if your not, then we didn't do our job well, and that's not acceptable. You know, I'm Canadian, we're kind of stereotypically this way almost as a fault , hahaha.

But really, I appreciate everyone of my customers/clients and friends here on NBR, and just want to say thank you again for all the kind words and positive feedback !

wh3ll29 and FractalWind like this.
  7. Trulyfatal

Trulyfatal Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    bought 2X 980m's froom wood, everything was perfect this seller is AWESOME..

highly recommended A+

woodzstack likes this.
  8. woodzstack

Reputations:
    heyyy there you are ! Thank you TrulyFatal !

9. Stevs Evs

Stevs Evs Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Pleasure to do business with. Incredibly helpful. Goods shipped to UK in full working order.

10. woodzstack

Reputations:
    Hey Steve ! Thanks for the feedback ! Your most welcome. Stay tuned into NBR the following next few months for news on Pascal and what not. Best place to be for this sort of stuff IMO.