Woodzstack's NBR Feedback thread.

Discussion in 'Reseller Feedback Forum' started by woodzstack, Aug 12, 2015.

1. woodzstack

woodzstack Alezka Computers , Official Clevo reseller.

Reputations:
    Yeah thats very high ASIC %
    Some people get more lucky than others, but usually things are good. im happy I was able to help, I'm no stranger to setting aside some time for a client, though I do surely have some crazy busy days from time to time.
    Nice to see you so active on NBR best PC forums on the net for sure !

First of all, welcome to NBR forums ! Thank you so much for such great and detailed feedback ! That literally is the concern and questions many people want answers to, the kind of reassurement they're looking for. If you ever need anything else let me know, and about the driver for that, consider creating a post in the right section about it, I'm absolutely sure there are a plethora of other people wishing to know some of the same information you came across, and if you could upload that driver for people, someone is surely bound to figure it out and why it works and the others don't. Theres not as much support as you will find for Clevo's or Alienware or MSI etc.. but thats just because there is not as many fan boys who dedicate time to maximising their rigs out for HP and such. They are just as viable as a DELL PC most of the time (their higher end stuff, Im saying)

2. artpra

artpra Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Thread already posted, link to uploaded driver too. There is almost none information of such HP upgrade on the web, so yeah it had to be posted here to share it.
    BTW If you get some increase of sale numbers of 970M from 8770w users don`t forget to PayPal me my part ;-) j/k

I `m hoping I can get some help with this driver situation.

woodzstack likes this.
  3. woodzstack

Reputations:
    Sure, I will throw you some beer funds ! Cheers.

4. Nomad

Nomad Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I could finally get my 980m from Woodzstack's and I'm super happy about it.

I do recommend him providing an excellent service, even for everybody living outside Canada or the US, as the card arrived quickly and without any other fees.

Just drop him an PM and he will do the rest ;)

woodzstack likes this.
  5. woodzstack

Reputations:
    Thank you for the recommendation. Ya, sometimes its slow getting the card shipped, but I only use very fast shipping, so usually makes up for it. I get a 40% discount on the shipping I use most of the time, so when someone might pay 45-75$ its usually the fastest available, whereas if I were to use UPS or Purolator or DHL or TNT sometimes, they charge 150+ and its no different, except maybe getting stopped by customs. Never a good thing.

Nomad likes this.
  6. wh3ll29

wh3ll29 Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi @woodzstack, just wanted to say excellent service, 980M arrived yesterday (less than one week), very fast delivery. Arrived safely, in excellent condition in south France without custom fees.Thx
    Why not buy you the other, later...

I can't wait to install it, i will be busy

woodzstack likes this.
  7. woodzstack

Reputations:
    Your welcome. your lucky, i had a huge screw up with deliveries this week, none of my restock has arrived. literally UPS, the fuktards, came to the door at 9PM today and dropped off papers saying they attempted deliveries on wednesday and thursday. Its friday - they came at 9pm today to ONLY leave papers saying they attempted delivery during the week. thing is - I was home, at my office all week. They never rang my bell. The bastards. I had a SLIGHT change of door/address and they just don't even bother reading my address anymore, they just see my name and assume they know where I am from forced abit. SO ANNOYING.

8. wh3ll29

wh3ll29 Newbie

Reputations:
    Hey man I understand your feeling, what a pity. Such things happened. Sometimes give pause for though.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    woodzstack likes this.
  9. Solo wing

Solo wing Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Bought a 980M from @woodzstack back in June. Great communication throughout the purchase/delivery process shipped it to me In Saudi Arabia. Includes everything you need with the card and above all the ASIC quality is excellent! Card is brand new, and sealed. It's made in Canada unlike most cards sold by other vendors.

woodzstack likes this.
  10. woodzstack

Reputations:
    Awesome feedback ! Thank you Solo, it was my pleasure !

Nash_1 likes this.