Woodzstack's NBR Feedback thread.

Discussion in 'Reseller Feedback Forum' started by woodzstack, Aug 12, 2015.

1. mossesmos

mossesmos Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I can confirm that EURO GTX 1070 MXM is a success after all for M18x R2. Hats off for the @woodzstack for his effort and making it possible. He is one of the nicest human being i have come across in ages... super cooperative and helpful through out the whole process. look forward for more purchases in future from him as well.

god bless you my friend

2. woodzstack

woodzstack Alezka Computers , Official Clevo reseller.

Reputations:
    wow, thank you so much for your kind words friend, thats awesome feedback, glowing feedback infact. It was exciting helping you get that running in the M18X-R2.

Ziggydi likes this.
  3. Ziggydi

Ziggydi Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Happily with great @woodzstack help I have transformed my aging m17xR4 into back again gaming machine installing 1060M (or N:)). Woodzstock gives excellent support and help. Prices are good and delivery fast.
    Many thanks my friend.

woodzstack likes this.
  4. woodzstack

Reputations:
    Thank you for all the nice things you said, and the feedback all over a few threads, lol. I noticed :p

Was a pleasure and would definitely like to have your business again. Cheers !

Vasudev likes this.
  5. oSChakal

oSChakal Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    After having problem with my temps, I reached to woodzstack who lives close to me.

After some chatting, he decided that a repaste and repad was needed.

He did all sort of tricks, because he's a magician.

Now, my 8700k and my 1080 works like a charm; Barely breaking the 70s for the CPU AND GPU (Yes, that's right, a 1080 barely breaking 70 during gaming in a laptop)

It was worth the money, it was worth the wait, I will love @woodzstack forever.

woodzstack, jclausius and NIGHTMARE like this.
  6. woodzstack

Reputations:
    ah so you got it today ? Awesome, 1 day shipping, overnight for so cheap, like I told you !

Yeah your laptop was a tough nut to crack, I mean I had to do better than EUROCOM's second attempt to fix your temps. It's sad that I succeeded, but good for us !

Remember what I said though, without shims they do not make perfect contact, but I did my best to make it make as much contact as possible, if you use the laptop in the winter from a very cold boot, and the temps seem worse, let me know, that could be a sign of the metal shrinking and contact worsening, if not at the least while its summer and humid and warm it should be making perfect contact while in use, but let me know if anything arises in the future. Better to be safe then sorry, and you might not have any issues at all too.

Also, it was a pleasure working on your laptop and hope to do business with you in the future again !

oSChakal likes this.