Woodzstack's NBR Feedback thread.

Discussion in 'Reseller Feedback Forum' started by woodzstack, Aug 12, 2015.

1. woodzstack

woodzstack Alezka Computers , Official Clevo reseller.

Reputations:
    I am always here to help, and it's good to get questions out of the way, and make sure everything is 100% before throwing money at a new project so I understand, you know know where to find me if ever you have a need for my services !

2. Veliq

Veliq Newbie

Reputations:
    Just got my new GTX 1060 into my m17xR4 with almost no problem. Fast shipping, fast responses, and @woodzstack made sure to walk me through what was needed to get everything running at 150fps+. Excellent business transaction and excellent services have me wholeheartedly referring anyone looking to avail themselves of the services @woodzstack provides to do so without hesitation. Look forward to your next purchase!

Edit: First tests had me looking at 150+ for all stages. The Witcher 3 running at 90fps though and all games running without a hitch. Heat is not an issue, running a smooth constant 55-59C. Obviously some games are capped on FPS, but I was a little exstatic as I have been running on integrated graphics for a couple years now. The Intel HD4000 just doesn't cut it when it comes to the powerhouse graphical games.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    NIGHTMARE, Firefox@yami and Dr. AMK like this.
  3. Firefox@yami

Firefox@yami Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    150+ fps ? Impressive

4. woodzstack

Reputations:
    150FPS+ is all relative to what your running, but we know thats a good number here in this context, so thank you for your feedback and business, and look forward to more in the future. Was a pleasure.

5. athlonovich

athlonovich Newbie

Reputations:
    hi!! sorry for my bad english, (or wrong topic) i have a question. recently i upgraded my alienware 17 (year 2014) display to an 120hz one(goodbye Optimus :D),
    right now my specs are i7 4710mq GTX 880m and i am planning to upgrade it to an 1060 BUT!!!... before i was reading this forum i updated my bios to A15(because im stupid AF) how do i rollback/flash my bios to an A14+?! do i need to do this? im affraid to brick my good old friend ;(

woodzstack likes this.
  6. Firefox@yami

Firefox@yami Notebook Geek

Reputations:
  7. Lynx2017

Lynx2017 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Woodzstack is without a debt the best person I have ever done business with. Fixed a lot of my self-made errors, and when it shipped from Clevo it did run too hot, but yeah, very much appreciate the level of expertise he has.

+rep thanks for fixing my i7-7820HK mate!

woodzstack and NIGHTMARE like this.
  8. woodzstack

Reputations:
    yeah not the place to ask for help, lol, but I will send him a PM.

@Lynx2017 not out of the hotwater yet, I fixed the screws and junk, repasted everything, redid all the pads, I removed the heatsink you had on your NVMe because it has warped and crushed the NVMe drive though seems to still work.

So much of this laptop is in bad shape, it's a wonder it works at all, but I am honestly testing it now, and it does seem to have some unexplainable issues, if I had to guess based on what I know, these might have been here for awhile, maybe even since you received it. You should have sent it back, when it was under warranty, IMO.

I've fixed temp issues though, but what appears to be temp issues sometimes is not, so I need to look a bit into it's performance, luckily I've sold and configured dozens of these so I know this laptop pretty well, and know what to expect. I'll PM you to find out what sort of settings you use etc...

9. NIGHTMARE

NIGHTMARE Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Gladly I would like inform you officially I got the machine P870TM1-G AKA Eurocom X9C. I really appreciate your time which you spend in chatting with me and seriously its was too much :) and putting all the fact and cross checking other info for me, I can understand tough for you whenever I come with different queries for single parts and I started with X4C and ended up buying X9C due to light:D I was pain in a$$ even when I changed my mind still but you supported any how;). You are friend as come reseller. :vbthumbsup:

However man you have done the wonderful job and with great price. I'm really impressed and satisfied. A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.:chatterbox:

Firefox@yami and woodzstack like this.
  10. woodzstack

Reputations:
    Why thank you, thats awesome feedback ! It was a pleasure doing business with you, and I thank you for also being apart of my tiny growing community on our discord server too.

NIGHTMARE likes this.