Woodzstack's NBR Feedback thread.

Discussion in 'Reseller Feedback Forum' started by woodzstack, Aug 12, 2015.

1. woodzstack

woodzstack Alezka Computers , Official Clevo reseller.

Reputations:
    Hey there ! Hey do I also have you on discord ?
    Thanks for the good word my friend !

2. tgipier

tgipier Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Yes. Stl/litre/tgipier etc etc, whichever iteration that I am using now haha.

woodzstack likes this.
  3. ameatball

ameatball Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I bought a 780W Eurocom Adapter from Woodzstack at a ridiculously good price.

He is a SUPER helpful seller and overall Notebookreviewforum member. He has patiently answered EACH and every one of my questions. Highly recommend.

4. woodzstack

Reputations:
    Oh hey there, how you doing ? Thank you for the feedback, greatly appreciated !

ameatball likes this.
  5. matsjc

matsjc Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    @woodzstack

I bought two items from him. a gtx 970m way back in 2015 and the Tornado F5 early this year.
    He was very patient with my Tornado F5 order as I made several last minute changes with the configuration.
    He also have excellent after sales support and would reply to my inquiries quickly despite the time difference. (i live in Singapore)

I would never hesitate buying from him. Highly recommended!

woodzstack likes this.
  6. woodzstack

Reputations:
    Hey thank you for the kind feedback ! A+ in dealing with you too ! Back in the day you were one of my first customers (don't know why I remember this, but I do !)

7. robprov

robprov Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi
    I don't have Facebook and don't do twitter, I hope this gets to you.
    I may have borked my motherboard, Alienware 17 ranger, September 2013. I tried overclocking the cpu for some stupid reason. The intel extreme tuning utility blew the bios out somehow. It has the i7-4700mq if it makes a difference.
    Apparently the only way to get the bios to repost is to remove the cpu to try and force the bios to post again.
    If that doesn't work, I was considering replacing the motherboard rather than getting a different laptop. I really like this thing.

If I do get it to boot up again, I would like to consider a video card upgrade. It has the gtx 765m which even heavily overclocked is showing its age.
    From what I understand the gtx mobile cards up to the 980 drop right in. I saw the msi 1060's may fit as well.
    If I am in the wrong place, I'd very much appreciate a link or something for the right place.
    Thanks!
    And if you have any additional tips to help me get it to post again I would be your new best friend. :).
    Thanks again

8. woodzstack

Reputations:
    Yeah you have only one post on the forum, so you maybe can not message people yet, I am unsure, but I sent you a Private message to save you the hassle.
    This section of the forum is for feedback, essentially post-purchase feedback for various official resellers.

Thank you for thinking of me first though !

9. Tb5...

Tb5... Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    After 90 PMs' and about a million questions from me, Woodz and I have finally put together a perfect laptop.

The patience and help given to me these past few days have been incredible.

Can't wait to finalize the process and get this new laptop in my hands.

Thanks Woodz, and I god willing everything goes smoothly from here on out.

woodzstack likes this.
  10. woodzstack

Reputations:
    wow, thanks you found my feedback thread and haven't even received the laptop yet, lol. I've seen excited but your a whole new level of excitement hahah j/k, great to have you here and it was my pleasure in assisting you through the grueling process of selecting what suits you best laptop wise.

Tb5... likes this.