Windows7/8 - Updates to hide to prevent Windows 10 Upgrade / Disable Telemetry

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by Phoenix, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Undefiled BGA-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    They really are a bunch evil loser digi-Nazis bastards from hell. Screw 'em. All they are doing is giving honest people an incentive to stoop to dishonest measures to run the version of Windows they prefer to run. Their behavior will create a new group of users with an incentive to resort to software piracy that never existed before Micro$haft's latest brain hemorrhage.
    What they don't realize is this is basically irrelevant. Their support has been irrelevant for several years now. Their hardware validation cancer does nothing but invalidate their legitimacy as a technology leader. I could say more, but it would not be very nice and would be a violation of forum rules. So, I will just leave it at "Bite me, Micro$loth" and you guys can fill in the rest of the blanks.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    Papusan, Ashtrix, ajc9988 and 2 others like this.
  2. ajc9988

ajc9988 Death by a thousand paper cuts

Reputations:
    What's worse is that people actually will argue that you must be on Windows 10 for the newest hardware. In other words, people believe the propaganda.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ashtrix, Papusan, JKnows and 4 others like this.
  3. Raiderman

Raiderman Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Even worse is the argument that Windows 7 is eight years old now, and the shiny NEW Windows 10 "must" be better.

4. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    Only the lying retards will make that argument, and the sheeple already believe it. The real trouble is that idiots, ignorant and gullible consumers are in the majority. If that were not so, Windows 10 would only have like a 10% market share, Micro$haft would be scrambling to try to produce their next digital abortion to replace Windows 7, and Intel would have stopped pushing BGA filth for trashbooks because nobody would buy that crap. Again, just one more example of the lowest common denominators adversely affecting the rest of us.

Raiderman, Ashtrix, Atom Ant and 2 others like this.
  5. Papusan

Papusan BGABOOKS = That sucks!! STAHP! Dont buy FILTH...

Reputations:
    Old news, I know:D But here I lubricate it outward again It's Happening, Microsoft Is Blocking Updates On New PC Platforms with Older Versions Of Windows - Hothardware.com

"It didn't take long for another issue to arise, when it was revealed that those restrictions would go into effect with Intel's Kaby Lake and AMD's Ryzen processors. And today, Microsoft has finally dropped the hammer."
    "Here's where things become really murky. By refusing to issue patches to Windows 8.1 users on modern hardware, Microsoft is technically going against its official support terms, which has 8.1 mainstream support lasting until next January (2018). Apparently, that promise never counted towards users of unreleased (at the time) hardware."

New CPU lock in Windows is now live and more restrictive -Winaero.com

"This change is even more restrictive with April 2017 updates than we could imagine. Every time you start Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 on PCs with the above mentioned CPUs, you'll see an "Unsupported Hardware" nag after a few minutes!"

Btw. For yoo @Mr. Fox How to install Microsoft Edge on Windows 7
    And newer OS is always safer!!:D We can easily see Windoze X is build similar as Widoze 8.1:cool:
    upload_2017-4-14_14-43-3.png

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    hmscott and Raiderman like this.
  6. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    No thank you. There is no reason for Edge browser to exist. Installing Edge on Windows 7 would be like injecting healthy people with HIV/AIDS virus. Just because "you can" does not mean you should.

7. Papusan

Papusan BGABOOKS = That sucks!! STAHP! Dont buy FILTH...

Reputations:
    Maybe yoo was the wrong target, HaHaaaaaaaaaa
    More for...
    [​IMG]

Raiderman and Mr. Fox like this.
  8. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    Yup. You nailed it, bubba. Exactly.

9. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    LOL, there we go trying to remove all the filth from Windows 10 and now people are trying to find ways to bring this garbage to Windows 7........ just why! [​IMG]

10. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    I figured I might as well use this. It's pretty accurate, to be honest. :vbwink:

[​IMG]
    This also applies...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017