Windows 7 64-bit drivers for the m15x (not M15x)

Discussion in 'Alienware Area-51/Aurora and Legacy Systems' started by kobe, Oct 9, 2009.

1. K7raid

K7raid Newbie

Reputations:
    New to the Forums, I guess im to new to send PM's. Looking to get the resource CD for a m15x R1.

2. K7raid

K7raid Newbie

Reputations:
    I have looked extensively for the latest version of Command center 64-bit (for the R1 m15x). Anyone who has this would be my hero! ;)

3. WhiteAlien

WhiteAlien Notebook Guru

Reputations:
  4. Rengsey R. H. Jr.

Rengsey R. H. Jr. I Never Slept

Reputations:
  5. Comskian

Comskian Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Finally my m15x retires, after 7 long years of service...! Now the cpu temps are a bit off the chart during idling and also the fan noise is unbearable. Since I am past my prime as a gamer, the new Clevo should suffice me for the next decade or so :)

Barring the classic hinge issue, it had been a terrific experience with this skullcap beauty! Looking back at the experience, no regrets and definitely missing the AlienFX light show on the Clevo!!!:(

Wanted to pay a tribute to my trusted friend, so reviving this old thread with probably irrelevant information...:)

6. kobe

kobe Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Glad that it has served you that long. I have since then moved to an apple macbook air and now gaming on my nintendo 3dsxl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

7. WhiteAlien

WhiteAlien Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Long life to m15x! Mine is still going strong, even running latest Win10, but yeah I'm using mostly as secondary PC. Main reason for not using on daily basis is because its very bulky, heavy, hot, battery does not hold and is very noisy comparing to HP Elitebook 840 G1 :/

katalin_2003 likes this.