Windows 11

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by Spartan@HIDevolution, Jun 14, 2021.

1. 6730b

6730b Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Those emojis, Madre de Dios... one could think ms' mistreatment of windows had already reached a climax in many areas, but, still working to make things even worse wherever possible :confused:

Vasudev, Ashtrix, etern4l and 4 others like this.
  2. Token CDN

Token CDN Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I have been paying 0% attention to the "new" Win 11, so could somebody please explain the screenshot
    Seriously… it looks like something from a gaming console, 15 years ago. Is this the wonderful new UI MS "designed"

etern4l likes this.
  3. Papusan

Papusan Jokebook's Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on Filthy

Reputations:
    Pure Stupidity! Microsoft treat us all as kids. The colors, icons and the UI seems to be made by kids for kids. The flood of new emojis just confirm this.

Hey Microsoft, the last things we need are animated emoji

We have too many distractions already, and Microsoft plans to add more to both Teams and Windows.

I’ve asked Microsoft whether there will be a way out—ideally, a way to turn the animations off. I’m not the Grinch that’s going to tell Microsoft that they can’t redesign their UI, or emoji, or other parts of their OS. But I am going to say that I think a bunch of newly animated emoji are the last thing we need right now, and I would encourage you to tell Microsoft the same.

It could be worse: Microsoft could have added emoji with sounds attached. Oh wait.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
    Vasudev, Ashtrix, etern4l and 3 others like this.
  4. Tenoroon

Tenoroon Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    At this point, we all need to band together and create the "perfect" operating system. One that gives the user complete control over everything, and has performance in mind.

etern4l, Clamibot and Papusan like this.
  5. Spartan@HIDevolution

Spartan@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    how is my sig logo now? I saw the first one ok since I have a 4K screen which is why you see it gigantic, lemme know know how it looks on your screen so I can decrease more if it still looks big

6. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox BGA Filth-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    I could use a lot of colorful language that would be against forum rules and against my character as a decent person, but the bottom line seems to be that the people responsible for aesthetics are from a different planet. On the planet they come from, everything is exactly 180° the opposite. Meaning good is bad, bad is good, ugly is beautiful, etc. It is difficult to have any respect for people with such disgusting poor taste and zero talent for creating something desirable to look at.

Understanding that going into the idea of using it is key to avoiding anger and disappointment. One must resign their self to the idea that the first order of business needs to be fixing their repulsive mess. This is a recurring area of opportunity and point of failure for them that started with Windows 8. They consistently demonstrate an uncanny ability to learn nothing from their past failures.

7. Papusan

Reputations:
    Not too big. Ok. But the yellow color for the Apple thing is what I call Puke Green. Not yellow. And where is your Gigatop? In hardware heaven?:oops:

Compare my sig with yours
    upload_2021-7-16_5-42-39.png

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  8. Spartan@HIDevolution

Reputations:
    I have not the need for a Gigatop taptop anymore Switching to Mac and just keep the XPS 13 for work/as a back up laptop and something to hold me off until the new MacBook Pro laptops with the M1 are released because the current 13 inch MacBook Pro with the M1 chip has only 2 2 Thunderbolt ports and nothing else.

Vasudev and Papusan like this.
  9. Spartan@HIDevolution

Reputations:
    @Papusan I tried setting the color to Yellow for the Mac but if I do that it's way too bright that I would blind my online friend PooPooSan. Have you a solution? I wanted to enter this hex code manually for Dark Yellow but I don't see the option anymore to enter a custom color I could've sworn it was there before:

#8B8000

@Charles P. Jefferies

Vasudev, Mr. Fox and Papusan like this.
  10. Papusan

Reputations:
    You can have 3 pics in sig. Maybe make one for your Applebook with correct colors with everything within two lines.

Vasudev and Mr. Fox like this.