Windows 10

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by WhatsThePoint, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Papusan

Papusan BGABOOKS = That sucks!! STAHP! Dont buy FILTH...

Reputations:
  2. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    @Mr. Fox @Papusan

New feature coming soon in Windows 10 Disaster's Update (Redstone 4) [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Papusan

Papusan BGABOOKS = That sucks!! STAHP! Dont buy FILTH...

Reputations:
  4. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Undefiled BGA-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    I bet nothing has changed other than them adding a placebo "switch" like your screen shot to trick everyone into believing they will not collect activities with it turned off. I suspect they have been collecting activities all along, will continue to do so without permission, and just added the switch in the UI to throw us off.

Unless someone presents some kind of extraordinarily compelling reason (like measurably higher benchmark scores) I have no intention of changing from W7 dual booting with W10 Enterprise N 2016 LTSB. Everything just works and it has no added garbage of any kind. It's much better than RS2 or RS3, and I suspect RS4 will be the most inferior version of W10 ever released thus far.

5. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    Speaking of RS4, now half the Control Panel components will be moved to PC Settings, just like they removed the Default apps to the PC Settings now giving you very less control of your default apps.

RS5 = say bye bye to the control panel :rolleyes:

6. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    @Mr. Fox = say bye bye to Windows 10 feces OS. It is about as filthy as AIDS-infected chewing gum stuck to the underside of the table, right next to the dried up boogers, at a greasy diner on the bad side of town. Totally cah-cah OS.

7. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    My favorite build of this pile of garbage OS, believe it or not, was the first public release Build 10240 I believe. I kept thinking it will get better, but it just keeps getting worse, with every release. Heck that build was more stable than today's Fall Creators Update.

On a clean format, go through PC Settings, explore all the tabs, then finally go to Privacy and watch the whole PC Settings crash and close. Happens to me every time I install Windows even without installing anything or any tweak.

8. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    Users confused after removing Control panel.

9. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    Yeah, it's beyond ridiculous and I think it is foolish to have any hope whatsoever for Windows 10 at this point. I'm not even interested in downloading or testing their worthless crap OS trash any more. It's a complete waste of time, energy and internet data usage. It is not going to get better. It's only going to get worse, because the people developing it are as dumb as a door knob. Exactly like the garbage OS they are working on, those losers are totally worthless... like tits on a boar.

I honestly believe the Windows 10 development team lacks the mental or technical capacity to do anything right at this point. Their existence is an inappropriate abuse of human DNA. They are not good at what they do. They should all find new careers and stop allowing their collective stupidity to affect the rest of us. I have no respect for them whatsoever.

I cannot say that I have liked any version of Windows 10. While it gets worse with every version update, trying to identify which version is the most acceptable is like trying to decide if you would be better off with bone cancer or brain cancer.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  10. krabman

krabman Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    lol It's not that I don't agree with much of what is being said here but they're printing money with the things being complaining about. I hate it but they're not stupid.They make a fortune off that data and the vast majority of the people using the operating system are clueless to what's going on or don't care because they don't understand privacy in the first place. I don't think I could point to a single person I know in the real world that understands windows is spying on them and MS is selling that targeted information every day. Just a little tidbit that I'm only quoting because it came out not to long ago, in 16 Apple made 4 billion serving googles ads. That,s 4 billion dollars they expended no effort whatsoever to rake in, it's free money. Everyone loves free money. It's on the other side of the equation and I've never seen MS's take on their data but it's some of the best information in the industry, can only come from them, and they've got a lot of it.

Donald@HIDevolution likes this.