Windows 10 Tweaks and Fixes (Index post #1)

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by Spartan, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKs Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    How to uninstall and Remove Cortana in Windows 10 version 2004
    Not every user finds Cortana useful. Many users are looking for a way to remove it, but Microsoft still didn't provide an option to uninstall Cortana in Windows 10. Thankully, it is an easy task which can be done with help of PowerShell.

How to disable Microsoft Edge Ads in Start Menu in Windows 10 Version 2004
    Users how recently upgraded their Windows 10 versions to May 2020 Update, version 2004, report that the OS shows Microsoft Edge ads every time you are searching for an other browser, e.g. for Firefox or Chrome.

2. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox BGA Filth-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    Interesting. After using this to remove the Digi-Slut for all user accounts on my Windoes X 2004 crash dummy OS I see some extra crap now in search that was never there before. A bunch of feces I don't care about, now spamming me with links to click with the Digi-Slut removed. Check out the crap down at the search icon now. More excrement from the Redmond Asshat Brigade. This does not restore classic windows search because there is no information they can steal using classic search. Weather, Top News, Today in History, Top Apps, Micro$lut Reward Balance... just a bunch of stupid filth that is irrelevant when I want to search for files my computer. Bastards.
    Crap.JPG

Spartan, Vasudev and Papusan like this.
  3. Papusan

Reputations:
    You mean you will never see a clean black background anymore? Must be a tweak someplaces that remove that junk.
    upload_2020-6-2_3-55-13.png

Vasudev likes this.
  4. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    Only the elitists using LTSC enjoy UI cleanliness like that. The peasants using Home, Pro and Enterprise (non-LTSC) see the worthless filth that smart people don't care about.

Vasudev likes this.
  5. Papusan

Reputations:
    Or just stay on 1809 Pro as long you can. Afterwards continue use it as is. And 1903/09 is a no go.

Vasudev and Mr. Fox like this.
  6. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    This is on the crash dummy OS, so it gives me the opportunity to validate my hatred and contempt for the Redmond Retards. The OS that I use when I am really using my computer instead of subjecting myself to digital cooties in the name of junk science is LTSC.

Papusan likes this.
  7. Papusan

Reputations:
    From Woody. New has to be better:vbbiggrin:

As usual, Windows 8.1 remains the most stable version of Windows – unless you’re running Windows 7 and paying for Extended Security Updates.
    https://www.askwoody.com/2020/ms-defcon-4-get-the-may-2020-patches-installed-now/
    I talked more about those who still use the dreaded versions of Win 10.
    [​IMG]

Mr. Fox and Vasudev like this.
  8. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Haha.. I think I'm the only peasant who use Home edition with Pro and Enterprise PS1 scripts and near zero Bloatware aside from system UWP apps. I'm still on 1809 Home and Pro editions and skipped the April and May 2020 security patches fearing data loss.

Papusan and Mr. Fox like this.
  9. Spartan

Spartan Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    I never see what you're talking about be it LTSC or Consumer Edition because Open-Shell/Everything:

ScreenShot00082.png

Vasudev and Mr. Fox like this.
  10. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    Yes, I have Everything on my turdbook for searching. But, the crash test dummy OS with all of the consumer retail filth that I use for testing didn't deliver any glimmer of hope I was looking for in terms of righting the wrongs. It's still crap.

I don't use Everything on LTSC simply because I don't have any need for it. The classic Windows Search in LTSC is more than fine for me and I like it better because it's not something added to fix an underlying issue. There is no underlying issue to fix. But, LTSC has none of the rubbish like shown in that screenshot after removing Cortana.

The depth and magnitude of the effort on the part of the Digital Mafia to produce trash is stupefying. It's difficult to comprehend how many calories they burn on worthless rubbish.

Papusan and Spartan like this.