Windows 10 Redstone 4

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by Ultra Male, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Mobius 1

Mobius 1 nͫٴiͤٴcͫٴeͤ੮Һ૯ ცɿ૭ ૭คעٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴ

Reputations:
    @saturnotaku pm me for Windows 10 Enterprise 1803/1804 EN-US ISO extracted from the ESD

Vistar Shook and Vasudev like this.
  2. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
  3. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKS = That sucks! Dont wast your $$ on FILTH

Reputations:
    New Bluetooth Features in Windows 10 April 2018 Update
    If your device comes with a Bluetooth module, then you can use it with a wide range of wireless peripherals. It will allow you to pair your laptop or tablet with a bunch of devices like a mobile phone, wireless keyboards, mice, headsets and other tablets and laptops. Yeah very nice. Maybe they rather should use their resources on deliver better core features? Aka better performance and no Telemetry?:oops:

4. Ultra Male

Ultra Male Super Tweaker

Reputations:
  5. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    still i use w7 bt driver to accomplish things.

Vistar Shook likes this.
  6. Ultra Male

Ultra Male Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    @Mr. Fox

Mission aborted to debloat using MSMG. Upon reading some posts on MDL, it is still buggy. Micro$h4ft are making it really for that guy to get this thing working.

7. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKS = That sucks! Dont wast your $$ on FILTH

Reputations:
    Major Windows Security Flaw Is Being Exploited Right Now As Microsoft Pushes Out A Fix
    Yesterday was Patch Tuesday,
    which means that Microsoft issued a number of security updates for its operating systems and software suites. However, one particular exploit that caught our attention is already been exploited in the real world on Windows-based systems. The flaw was first discovered in the Windows VBScript engine by researchers from Qihoo 360 Core Security.

For those that remember, this is the Double Kill exploit that Qihoo 360 Core Security described late last month, but it now has an official designation: CVE-2018-8174. According to Microsoft, there is a flaw in the way that the VBScript engine that allows for remote code execution. Microsoft goes on to confirm the that is exploit is pretty nasty, writing:

An attacker who successfully exploited the vulnerability could gain the same user rights as the current user. If the current user is logged on with administrative user rights, an attacker who successfully exploited the vulnerability could take control of an affected system. An attacker could then install programs; view, change, or delete data; or create new accounts with full user rights.

The bad news, however, is that this security flaw can force Internet Explorer to load -- even if it is not the default browser -- and that it is already being actively exploited.

"This is the first time we've seen a URL moniker used to load an IE exploit, and we believe this technique will be used heavily by malware authors in the future," wrote security analysts from Kaspersky Labs. "This technique allows one to load and render a web page using the IE engine, even if the default browser on a victim's machine is set to something different."

Vistar Shook and Vasudev like this.
  8. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Undefiled BGA-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    Well, better to wait and get it right on the first go. No worries here as far as timeline, as I have no incentive to use a newer version of Windoze OS X than what I am using now along with Windows 7. Everything newer is a downgraded inferior product.
    w7.JPG w10.JPG

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    Vistar Shook, Vasudev and Ultra Male like this.
  9. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    NTLite is buggy too.

I suppose the Patch Tuesday has those fixes right? I uninstall IE and WMP first time I install Win 10.

Still believe Anniversary edition was best version of w10. Disable Game mode for more performance.

Vistar Shook likes this.
  10. Mari1225

Mari1225 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:

I wondered why my 365 word stopped working lol maybe I can update from here to fix it.....

EDIT: Nope not it lol I guess you have to allow the telemetry crap for this to run correctly lol Originally I had shut off telemetery through autoruns cus it constantly ran....

Edit 2: I got it to work without telemetry!! I turned the update and telemetry off now :)

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    Vasudev likes this.