WINDOWS 10 NOBLOATWARE EDITION

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by sixor, Nov 7, 2017.

1. sixor

sixor Notebook Consultant

Reputations:

thanks for the feedback, i was going to format my pc but i will wait for msmg 8 to test the new iso

2. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox BGA Filth-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    Awesome @sixor. Nice to see one more person with as much contempt for what a worthless piece of crap Windoze OS X is. Keep up the good work and thanks for helping spread the hate. United we stand... Welcome to the family.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    KY_BULLET, sixor and 6730b like this.
  3. sixor

Reputations:
    ?????

i love windows lol, i just hate bloatware.

i really hate linux, even if you are not going to play on the pc, linux is a bad idea, sadly

4. Maleko48

Maleko48 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Wow, there's something you don't hear every day. All my friends who program for a living swear by Linux and bash Windows. Which brings me to my next point:

Virtual machines are an easy test bench and way to transition to one O/S or another while minimizing your risk and displeasure a fair amount.

5. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox BGA Filth-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    Oh, you misunderstood my post. I love Windows, too. Just not Windows 10. I force myself to use Windows 10 on dual boot systems so I can have a daily reminder (like being jabbed with a needle) of what an utter piece of crap it is compared to Windows 7 and keep my hate for it fresh and at the forefront of my mind. Windows 8.X was equally garbage, but even uglier UI. Both are severely bloated, uglier, more restrictive, and do not perform as well as Windows 7 in 9 out of 10 things.

If I had to choose between Windows OS X and Linux, Windows OS X would win, by default. Would not even have to stop and think about it for a minute. That said, I actually don't mind Linux, but it is totally incapable of being a replacement for Windows for me. It is missing way too much functionality, even though the OS itself is excellent. Because of its serious lack of functionality, I do not use it or have it installed on any of my systems. There is no point in it. However, Linux Mint is an excellent option for anyone that uses a PC for nothing but very basic tasks like web browsing and email. Clean, lightweight, pretty UI and even runs on pathetically wimpy hardware very well. But for the missing functionality that I require, Linux would have replaced Windows for me back when the Redmond Mafia puked out the Windows 8.X abortion on the world.

I used to be a huge Micro$loth fanboy and working for them was something I aspired to. Not any more. I think they are losers that only exist now because of their monopoly. I suspect it cannot and will not ever be broken. The vast majority of the tech world (including me) is reliant on Windows and probably will be forever. Whether or not their most current OS is a piece of crap or not won't affect this, as recent history has proven.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    Raiderman, Papusan and Vasudev like this.
  6. Xcnathan32

Xcnathan32 Newbie

Reputations:
    I downloaded 64BIT pro 1.1, selected 64 bit pro edition during install, and when it finally finished installing, Windows 10 was exactly the same, bloatware, cortana, and the rest of it. I get you do this for free, so you don't have an obligation to test this, but it's quite annoying for me and other users, as now I have to download the other bloatware free windows 10, and then reinstall it all over :/

7. Maleko48

Maleko48 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    That's simply the cost of being lazy. There are more than enough resources here in the forums and a nice search function too if you want to do a manual no-bloat install.

8. sixor

Reputations:
    sorry, i guess something went wrong with msmg during the build

and yes, it is annoying, but i dont have a spare pc or laptop to test builds.

i will try to update the latest update 125 soon

9. sixor

Reputations:
    msmg 8 released

i will release new isos soon and i will test it on my own pc, at least x64pro

10. Beemo

Beemo BGA is totally TSK TSK!

Reputations:
    Glad that you're still working on this whilst the others have already given up.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    sixor likes this.