WINDOWS 10 NOBLOATWARE EDITION

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by sixor, Nov 7, 2017.

1. cdoublejj

cdoublejj Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    it's not feature that can be removed. Hyper V is software like vmplayer. i assume im doing some the wrong or there is a driver that is needed that i am ignorant too. it's also a known version with regular windows 10 too after i did some googling so it's hard to say. this version would make one hell of a virtual machine though!

i'll try the new version as well. since you just dropped a new one.

2. User_Friendly

User_Friendly Newbie

Reputations:
    Hey @sixor are there any specific tweaks you apply to mouse input and processing on these win 10 ISO builds? I muck around with MSMG and other tools like it to build my own ISO's, but I always end up with the same spongy mouse feel of stock win 10.

The builds you release feel really good and I wanted to know if that was something you'd sought to do intentionally, or if perhaps it's attributable to some step you take in your process to strip out windows 10 that I'm not doing.

What else do you do to your builds besides stripping out the Windows components and default apps in MSMG?

Thanks,
    Hugh

3. MrChispa

MrChispa Newbie

Reputations:
    Those steps are mandatory with the new ISO?

4. sixor

sixor Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    i remember hyper v was an option to remove in older msmg, but it seems the option is no more

in msmg i delete all, and apply all tweaks, then after that i do extra steps like using dws and regfiles and cmd commands and powershell, nothing else, glad you like it

not really, but they are nice

MrChispa likes this.
  5. sixor

Reputations:
    thanks, but i am almost 100% happy with my iso, only the NO DEFAULT BROWSER is annoying, but nothing else, i never understood ntlite, but i ised nlite and vlite to death, great times making a 700mb win7 iso lol

6. Ultra Male

Ultra Male Super Tweaker

Reputations:
  7. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    If you want I can share NTlite and wintoolkit xml and ini file which is optimised for Home,office and Enterprise too. Its almost LTSC like but with UWP apps.

8. iunlock

iunlock 9900K @ 5.5GHz

Reputations:
    Thanks for your work @sixor .... I'm a minimalist when it comes to windows as I only use it for gaming.

Have you looked into w10privacy app? I've been using it for a while and it's rock solid. It is also a lot more comprehensive than the mainstream ones too. O&O is a bit too proprietary for my taste so I stopped using it.

I'm 100% for privacy and security and all for ridding as much intrusiveness crap on windows, so I'm all for anything that simply works and is effective in removing bloat, blocking telemetry etc...

Heck I don't even install any of those crap kb's either. It baffles me when people install something labeled "security update," and think it's actually somehow trust worthy due to the title... when in reality it is known that M$ sneaks intrusive crap into those kb's ...

I've been running vanilla windows installs for ages and have had zero issues...

I always see people having issues and the common factor among them all is installing those crap kb's... it does more harm than good...

Windows should not be ones primary OS anyway IMO...use Linux...seriously. I get that windows serves a purpose for like gaming and specific apps... yea I get it, but if anyone cares about privacy and security, they should not be using windows for personal stuff, period.

I'll keep a close eye on this thread... cheers.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    steberg and Aroc like this.
  9. sixor

Reputations:
    thanks but not for now, i am happy with my current ISO

glad you like it

yes i have used those apps some time ago but still i always use DWS (the old one) not the crap last version

10. iunlock

iunlock 9900K @ 5.5GHz

Reputations:
    Interesting ..hmmm. I'm open to whatever is the best, always. Are there things about DWS (older version) that you like over w10privacy app? I'm all ears, because again I'm totally non bias with this stuff and only want the cream of the crop..

As for your iso it's working great so far.