WINDOWS 10 NOBLOATWARE EDITION

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by sixor, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Mr.K-1994

Mr.K-1994 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Wait,I thought we had more control over it as it is basically Enterprise but for even more vital tasks.
    Have you use a firewall to check if anything still phones home even after purging the crap?

2. Mr.K-1994

Reputations:
    FAQ(I rewrote this):
    +Windows Update doesn't work. What to do?
    A: Due to MSMG tweaking, it is impossible to update this version of Windows. I recommend that you use WUMT to disable Windows update and wait until the next release of the ISOs(about 2-3 months).
    +I can't see Windows Store anywhere. What to do?
    A:This version of Windows has been completely stripped off of Windows Store. This also means that installing Windows Store games are not possible.
    +Paint, Snipping Tool, etc...are gone? What to do?
    A:Removing key by key inside MSMG is a tedious and tiring job, and since I do not much time on hand so I have decided to use the "Delete everything" feature. Unfortunately Paint and Snipping tool is also removed as collateral damage. I can't promise anything, but unless MSMG comes with an GUI in a near-future update, Paint and others may never see the light again.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    sixor and Vasudev like this.
  3. Mr.K-1994

Reputations:
    !!!INTRODUCTION!!!
    REWRITTEN EDITION

A dude closed his "Windows 10 Debloated ISOs" thread for unknown reasons. I will try to carry on his work and release ISOs as soon as newer Windows 10 editions come out, but I can not promise anything.

I use MSMG Toolkit to eliminate EVERYTHING considered useless or just a waste of HD space such as Store, Metro ASSes, so on and so forth. If you ever want to use Store or apps, I am sorry but this is not for you. A plain Windows 10 PRO ISO loaded onto a USB flash drive coupled with this guide will work much better.

Believe me when I say this but I have been using these home-grown ISOs for quite some time now and I have encountered ZERO ISSUES doing whatever I want- heavy gaming, video and photo editing, so on and so forth.

After installation, I recommend using Destroy Windows Spying- DWS for short or O&O ShutUp10 to mop up any surviving son-of-the-*****es and/or the aforementioned guide would be of good use. And who could forget @Ultra Male God-blessed thread: Windows 10 Tweaks and Fixes.

If you use this ISO, upon booting up, there is no Malware-styled apps welcome you, no more OneDrive nagging, Windows Defender got a kick in the balls and went missing, everything is clean and responsive, just like a new installation of Windows 7.

A quick side-note: I don't always test these ISOs due to me do not want to format the PC or time constraints so if you encountered any sort of glitches or bugs, just post your feedback here and I will do my best to update these ISOs ASAP.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    Ultra Male and sixor like this.
  4. sixor

sixor Notebook Consultant

Reputations:

Thank you kind sir.

Mr.K-1994 likes this.
  5. Mr.K-1994

Reputations:
    It's nothing mate. Besides, I can hone my English a little bit.
    Considering that LTSB only removes Metro ASSes and nothing else, would you move from the normie ISOs to LTSB, save some time to focus on other aspects(like telemetry and tweaks)?

sixor likes this.
  6. sixor

Reputations:
    no, i will keep pro since that is what most people use/have, also for licences issues pro is the best

7. AngryManMLS

AngryManMLS Newbie

Reputations:
    MSMG Toolkit 9.1 is out which features a number of fixes for Windows 10 RS5.

sixor likes this.
  8. sixor

Reputations:
    thanks, will work on it.

BTW my isos were removed from gdrive for DMCA *****es, lol, they are not pirated copies, you still have to activate windows, that was dumb, i guess i have to use mega or something else

any advice?

9. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    I got the same thing. That's why I moved to Mega with link expire to 1 month.

sixor likes this.
  10. Mr.K-1994

Reputations:
    Have you know how to bypass MEGA's download limitations?
    They are the absolute worst.