WINDOWS 10 NOBLOATWARE EDITION

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by sixor, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKS = That sucks! Dont wast your $ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    Isn’t crap version .168.10 latest?:D It’s Hard follow M$ utter mess.

2. Ultra Male

Ultra Male Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    No it's the best

Papusan likes this.
  3. sixor

sixor Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    sorry, i had to remove useful app for convenience

msmg finally added a "remove all" key for system apps, that includes good apps like paint and photo viewer

if someday msmg has a GUI, i will gladly keep good apps, but in order to save time i just press REMOVE ALL in the 3 menus

i can´t be going key by key like the old times in MSMG

for me, this is the ultimate GAMER ISO, BUT SOME SACRIFICES had to be made

4. AngryManMLS

AngryManMLS Newbie

Reputations:
    sixor likes this.
  5. Direhit77

Direhit77 Newbie

Reputations:
    I noticed the following comment regarding the current No-bloat Windows 10 release default browser problem & work around fix @ MajorGeeks a couple days ago. It has now been removed (I'm glad I copied it) due to MajorGeeks stupid comment policy.

Per Nicholas's comment below ...it would be really awesome to have an updated No-bloat Windows 10 Pro x86 version too.

Also IMO ...as mentioned by a couple of other members here, it's really a blessing that Windows 10 update doesn't work.

http://m.majorgeeks.com/files/details/windows_10_bloatware_free_edition.html

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  6. sixor

Reputations:

that looks nice, yes, a gui would be awesome, and batchs,

i would really like to remove only the bad stuff, and leave the good ones, but msmg is so slow and annoying, going keyby key, come on, that is why i just delete all with one key

lol, yes i hate winupd, sadly it sort of works on my iso, it will download updates but they cannot be installed, that is why i always say to use WUMT WRAPPER TO DISABLE THEM

I WILL RELEASE X86 too son, when M$ UPDATES the buggy1809, maybe i will go to LTSC INSTEAD OF PRO

7. kimiraikkonen

kimiraikkonen Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Is that thread originally refering to Windows 10 LTSB edition which is now official? We want no bloatware, no spy modules and no crapware as well as no massive updates here...

So should I seek for LTSB or the one in this thread?

Thanks a lot!

8. sixor

Reputations:
    This one

Since ltsb is full of spyware and telemetry and crap. It has no metro apps but that is all. The rest is the same full of bloat and useless crap and active spy services

kimiraikkonen and 6730b like this.
  9. kimiraikkonen

kimiraikkonen Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    So you strongly recommend to stick with the one in this thread, which is as pure as cleanly installed Windows 7?

And we should stay away from LTSB? I hate telemetry and similar stuff which are invasively collecting data by causing privacy concern and instability issues too, just like Nvidia doing with their recent driver packages.

10. sixor

Reputations:
    This iso has a bug. Not being able to select default browser. Also i believe driver download and wu updates dont work.

Wait for the next version.

But yes. For gaming and low cpu usage and free ram available 100% stable. This is the best

Sure there are better lite isos with more removed. Buy they are way bugger .

Ltsc is just pro without metro apps. That is all. Sure it it better but still full of telemetry and spying

kimiraikkonen likes this.