WINDOWS 10 NOBLOATWARE EDITION

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by sixor, Nov 7, 2017.

1. sixor

sixor Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t50EsN2KC6qraDUXt5jWdEegXlky3rRk/view?usp=sharing

ok reuploaded again

i made a tiny mistake, i hope its ok

as i said before, i created the iso with march update and removed all crap, for some reason THE Update was not applied, so i made a new iso and installed on my pc and right now it is working great as always with included update

problem, i am dumb, i forgot to backup the iso, since i use a external wd drive to boot and format my pc

so i lost the iso but i have the files on my wd drive, so i used msmg to create the iso using those files, i hope it is ok but please

i need feedback, please test it and tell me, i have the OS on my system but i need to know if the iso is ok since i had to create it two times

2. sixor

Reputations:
  3. kayawish24

kayawish24 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    i installed it and it seems windows updates are also working this time :) it will be good you post ur new ISO updates on ur main first thread so people dont have to look arround all pages for ur new ISO.i dont know windows did not ask for activation from me as soon as i went to desktop i checked windows was already activated although i formatted my C: before installing ur ISO ...

sixor likes this.
  4. sixor

Reputations:

you installed pro?

yes, main post is updated,

how to know if the iso is working? you need to be on win pro, no windows defender, must be on march kb update

5. kayawish24

Reputations:
    yes , i installed windows 10 pro x64 ISO which u uploaded yesterday :) and windows was already activated o_0

Vasudev and sixor like this.
  6. sixor

Reputations:
    well i dont know much but laptops with oem keys for windows home are activated automatically

i dont know how yours was activated with pro, since laptops have home edition

Vasudev likes this.
  7. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Maybe MSMG copied your activation keys of Pro?

8. kayawish24

Reputations:
    i installed it on my desktop and it says my machine is permenantly activated , i did not used any kind of KMS activators because i own windows 10 pro geniune key but before i could give it in windows i saw it was already activated with another key i think.

9. sixor

Reputations:
    i dont think that is how it works

who knows, maybe your pc or laptop had pro keys on bios uefi just like oem for home editions

10. kayawish24

Reputations:
    i think you are right because i just installed office 2016 pro and it was already activated too ... i think my UFEI BIOS saved all my keys.

Vasudev likes this.