WINDOWS 10 NOBLOATWARE EDITION

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by sixor, Nov 7, 2017.

1. sixor

sixor Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    WINDOWS 10 NOBLOAT EDITION

NO MORE CRAP, NO WINDOWS DEFENDER, NO METRO APPS, NO TELEMETRY, NO SPYING, NO MORE BLOATWARE

MORE FREE RAM, MORE CPU FREE POWER, MORE FREE SPACE
    ENJOY A SNAPPY O.S AND MORE SECURE​

ENGLISH & PRO X64 ONLY

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOWNLOADS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 nov 2018
    WIN10 1809 X64 PRO
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=11Q1rubAWI8iPfEiMRKRa_GRtyP_6DmWx

OLDER...........
    11 sep 2018
    WIN10 1803 X64 PRO
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vX2elYeMUkI0Qj-hb-j7jDEhSWtKEK-9

MY GDRIVE FOLDER WITH ALL YOU NEED
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1__7VIg28PzUmgWAU6gjZcjJwO3zlpfC1

you need to complete the install:
    -OPEN SHELL (START MENU REPLACER)

OPTIONAL:
    -WUMT WRAPPER (TO DISABLE WIN UPDATES)
    -DWS (TO REMOVE MORE CRAP)
    -REGFILES (TO TWEAK THE SYSTEM) (TRY MOVE BY DEFAULT WHEN DRAG AND DROP)

WHAT WAS REMOVED?

a.jpg
    b.jpg
    3.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT
    BUGS OR FEATURES​

You need a start menu app like CLASSIC SHELL (OPEN SHELL IS CALLED NOW) for the search in the start menu to work, remember this is anti metro crap, windows search works fine with that app

WINDOWS UPDATE PROBABLY WONT WORK, this is MSMG FAULT, it worked in older builds. But now windows update will download updates but they won´t be installed, YOU SHOULD USE "WUMT WRAPPER" to disable updates, then in 2-3 months i will release another ISO probably

THIS ISO HAS NO STORE, SO NO WINDOWS STORE GAMES (FORZA, GEARS 4)

MAYBE AUTO DRIVER DOWNLOADS WONT WORK BECAUSE TELEMETRY WAS REMOVED
    No problem, just use SDI ORIGINS, a driver pack, just install mobo drivers using the pack like intel irst, chipsets, usb. lan, wifi, intel gma gpus and sound. for gpu just go to amd nvidia website.

GOOD TOOLS LIKE PAINT WERE REMOVED, WHY?
    Yes this sucks, but there are many open source lite apps and better, sorry, msmg is easy to use but way too annoying. MSMG has 3 menus to remove stuff, each menu has tons of options, the problem is to delete apps one by one with no GUI check boxes by click, you have to press one key, wait, another key, wait, and repeat forever. thankfully there is a delete all apps key, and i use it on the 3 menus, it is such a time saver, but the bad thing is that some ok apps will die sadly (like paint, paint3d and snipping tool are the only ones i can remember), but most of them are really crap

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INTRODUCTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some guy from this forum closed his win10 debloated thread for some reason, i will try to continue his work, i cannot update the isos every month but i will update sometimes

i removed everything that can be removed with msgm, i always do this with no problems so far, sorry if you need store and other crap like windows media player, edge, hyper v, etc. sorry but i do NOT care, i will always remove everything msmg allows, period. i never had any issues or need of the removed crap and i use my pc a lot, for heavy gaming, browsing, photo editing, video editing, for all, NEVER HAD ISSUES to this day.

If you need any windows feature, then make your own iso, it is easy, just download the iso using WINDOWS ISO DOWNLOADER, use MSMG, then remove the features you need.

After install i recommend to use DWS (destroy windows spy) to finish the work, remove even more crap, edit host to block telemetry, kill UAC, etc. Also o&o shutup10 app and any other win10 debloater app helps

I don't always test these isos because i don't have the time or don't want to format my pc, so i need the feedback of the forum to know if the iso was ok, sometimes msmg mess the isos and i have to do it again.

How do you know the iso is ok? easy!
    EVERYTHING SHOULD BE A LOT FASTER THAN EVER
    when you FRESH INSTALL there should not be windows defender

I have been using msmg since creators update came out. so i learned to use the toolkit, and so far it works great, no issues at all, games, programs, everything is just great and SUPER FAST, i never needed any of the bloatware removed, never had problems with any app or game. After a fresh install, having no stupid WINDOWS defender activated is just great for me, no sluggish and no need to find regfiles to disable it, that is heaven my friends.

--------------------------------------
    CHANGELOG:

19/11/2018
    MSMG 9
    LATEST ISO 1809 V2 FROM NOV, NOT THE OCT ONE, REMOVED ALL CRAP WITH MSMG, this time msmg went crazy with tons of more options to remove and it is easier now too, sadly paint will die too

12-09-2018
    MSMG 8.8
    LATEST UPDATE FROM JULY

jun 29 2018
    17134.191 KB UPDATE
    MSMG 8.7
    i learned how to remove extra images (home, edu) and make the iso smaller

jun 28 2018
    release WIN10 1803 X64 PRO LITE NOBLOAT 17134.137 using msmg 8.6

march 30 2018
    update 334, msmg 8.2

February 20 2018
    update .248, msmg 8.1, only x64pro for now, sorry

december 31 2017
    new x64pro iso with msmg 8.0 and update 125 integrated, happy new year, did not added dx9c and .net3.5 or anything else to avoid problems, just removed all crap

november 15 2017
    updated 16299.64 for win10pro x64, added .net3.5, added dx9c, who knows if they cause any trouble, i don't think so

november 07 2017
    initial release

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    oveco, burnpockets, XiCynx and 17 others like this.
  2. StormJumper

StormJumper Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    My .02, I installed Window 10x64 Pro 1709 and it's not rocket science to figure out how to configure it to one liking. I don't need to create a ClassicShell start menu just by unpinging the tiles and pushing that tile block to the left it become just like Win7 Start menu without all the fuss. All one needs to do is study and learn about their O/S to configure it to their taste and usage-that's what I did and have no issue with it. I would start by saying I use OldNewExplorer to change the Explore Ribbon back to a more useful function and then loaded Tweakui 4.3 to remove shortcut and remove Shortcut word and to disable OneDrive. And after some Regedits I found and used in the past it functions just like a Win7 O/S without all the nasty Tiles from MS. I even disable Cortana with Regedit and if one just takes their time to look at the Settings they would better understand and disable all the junk without resorting to destroying the O/S. IMHO-and got no bloatware.....

sixor likes this.
  3. sixor

Reputations:
    "disabling" metro apps is not the same as not having them from a fresh install, pc is more snappy, and not having the stupid win defender enabled by force and by default is the best part.

destroying the OS lol, nothing important is touched, drivers, network, managers, all is there, only metro apps and bloatware no ones uses is removed

Mr. Fox likes this.
  4. Ruro

Ruro Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    This is so sexy, and would you mind making one for Home Editions what's the difference with Pro? I also prefer removing everything possible as well freeing up my ssd space and getting around 218GB Free, maybe more now. Few questions though. Would you also supply the update packages after 16299.19? Since removing Media player does this also remove the media features that come included? Any idea why the file is so big 4gb?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  5. sixor

Reputations:
    yeah, maybe i will do win10 home non pro, the problem is msmg and how annoying and slow it is

you can download post updates with wumt (windows update is on by default) i disable it after install

never had issues with media playback with media player classic home cinema

file so big? ask msmg toolkit

6. Ultra Male

Ultra Male Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    no one can contact me and I do not approve of having my name mentioned in your project

7. sixor

Reputations:

ok, and the iso?

8. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    This is great! Is it pretty straight forward to make your own ISO with the apps you want? I'd still like a few apps loaded.

I may try this on my thin and light netbook. Win 10 is too big and bloated to run decently on lesser hardware, especially low storage space.

9. sixor

Reputations:
    it is easy actually but slow and annoying, i wish msgm would be like press f to delete all

steberg and HTWingNut like this.
  10. StormJumper

StormJumper Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I do a clean install on a system not connected to the internet if you really want faster install - don't have it connected to the internet and just make a local Admin/Owner account this is by far faster and prevent junk download from MS update til your ready to let it after you configure it. I always tells those wanting to do a Fresh install disconnect from internet to get a clean install and you can configure it before it even gets to the internet. I never use my Microsoft account to log in that is asking for trouble from the start. I installed W10 Pro on multiple computers with no Internet connections and then configured and had no complaints other then why don't this have Office 2016 as well. And so far I can get on my computer without logging to a MS account to just use my computer.

carlrock and Mari1225 like this.