WINDOWS 10 NOBLOATWARE EDITION

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by sixor, Nov 7, 2017.

1. sixor

sixor Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    WINDOWS 10 LITE NOBLOAT EDITION

ENGLISH only

READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

during install you have to select the version that you downloaded, else it will be just stock win10 full of bloat.
    example:
    you downloaded "pro", then select that during install, if you select home, then it will be full of bloatware

why? because msmg is annoying to use, and so slow, it takes 1 hour to make an iso for one version, it would take like a day to make it for every windows version.

DOWNLOADS

general gdrive folder with all the isos, and extra stuff if you want to make your own iso, extra apps, updates, msmg, regfiles, etc:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QYBafemzPpzhHP14MVd9fQFphDMnF6LL

64BIT pro 1.1
    win10 x64 pro fall 16299.64 1709 english
    source: ORIGINAL MS ISO 16299.15 + .CAB UPDATE 16299.64
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Utc5FwZF2W81Iuq-SJOCEP937-X--U7U

64BIT pro 1.0
    win10 x64 pro fall 16299.19 1709 english
    source: ORIGINAL MS ISO 16299.15 + .CAB UPDATE 16299.19
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rpLsuznGkrEEPqM6fwMYc2flwK8qftVc/view?usp=sharing
    https://mega.nz/#!ZckxDDDT

64bit home 1.0
    win10 x64 home fall 16299.19 1709 english
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CDy2i8sNs40TL4SLQ2VEyxFeVv8aqGk0

32BIT pro 1.0
    win10 32bit x86 pro 1709 fall 16299.19 english
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cYAjL6fgKQMAi7IpOtGPKVy-Dwv3E7mv/view?usp=sharing

64bit pro alternative
    i made this iso using another lite iso from a guy on this forum, (debloated 1.2), i just removed a little more crap
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zKUIpkVmImNYHx0JFyznxYFgjv4VrSd0
    -----------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION

Hi, since (some guy from this forum) closed his win10 lite thread, i will try to continue his work
    http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/windows-10-bloatware-free-edition.804247/#post-10517116

i removed everything that can be removed with msgm 7.9, i always do this with no problems so far, sorry if you need store and other crap like windows media player, edge, hyper v, etc. sorry but i do NOT care, i will always remove everything msmg allows me, period (you can make your own iso if you need anything).

WHAT WAS REMOVED?

After install i recommend to use DWS (destroy windows spy) to finish the work, remove even more crap, edit host to block telemetry, remove one drive, kill UAC, and delete other crap. Also o&o shutup10 app

WARNING:

i have not tested these isos, i do not want to format my pc right now, i am using an iso lited by me but downloaded from a torrent, why? because it had the 16299.19 update already included.... my iso should be fine though, but let me know any issue (i doubt it)

i have been using msmg since creators update came out. so i learned to use the toolkit, and so far it works great, no issues at all, games, programs, everything is just great and SUPER FAST, i never needed any of the bloatware removed, never had problems with any app or game.

Windows update will work as normal, windows will download drivers too, search is enabled when you install a start menu app like classicshell, media playback is perfect using media player classic home cinema, game mode is a joke lol, i don't know what else to tell you, everything works fast and with more ram.

After a fresh install, having no stupid WINDOWS defender activated is just great for me, no sluggish and no need to find regfiles to disable it, that is heaven my friend.

--------------------------------------
    CHANGELOG:

november 15
    updated 16299.64 for win10pro x64, added .net3.5, added dx9c, who knows if they cause any trouble, i don't think so

november 07
    initial release

---------------------------------------

my must have software after a fresh install:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kF2qV3CGiFMajTya7guHU88e4btRJmwU?usp=sharing

classicshell (start menu)
    dws destroy windows spy (remove bloat and stop spyware)
    wumt win update mini tool (you should disable automatic updates with this)
    o&o shutup10 (stop spyware)
    old calc (classic calc, not metro crap)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    bloodhawk, HTWingNut, 0lok and 3 others like this.
  2. StormJumper

StormJumper Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    My .02, I installed Window 10x64 Pro 1709 and it's not rocket science to figure out how to configure it to one liking. I don't need to create a ClassicShell start menu just by unpinging the tiles and pushing that tile block to the left it become just like Win7 Start menu without all the fuss. All one needs to do is study and learn about their O/S to configure it to their taste and usage-that's what I did and have no issue with it. I would start by saying I use OldNewExplorer to change the Explore Ribbon back to a more useful function and then loaded Tweakui 4.3 to remove shortcut and remove Shortcut word and to disable OneDrive. And after some Regedits I found and used in the past it functions just like a Win7 O/S without all the nasty Tiles from MS. I even disable Cortana with Regedit and if one just takes their time to look at the Settings they would better understand and disable all the junk without resorting to destroying the O/S. IMHO-and got no bloatware.....

sixor likes this.
  3. sixor

Reputations:
    "disabling" metro apps is not the same as not having them from a fresh install, pc is more snappy, and not having the stupid win defender enabled by force and by default is the best part.

destroying the OS lol, nothing important is touched, drivers, network, managers, all is there, only metro apps and bloatware no ones uses is removed

4. Ruro

Ruro Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    This is so sexy, and would you mind making one for Home Editions what's the difference with Pro? I also prefer removing everything possible as well freeing up my ssd space and getting around 218GB Free, maybe more now. Few questions though. Would you also supply the update packages after 16299.19? Since removing Media player does this also remove the media features that come included? Any idea why the file is so big 4gb?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  5. sixor

Reputations:
    yeah, maybe i will do win10 home non pro, the problem is msmg and how annoying and slow it is

you can download post updates with wumt (windows update is on by default) i disable it after install

never had issues with media playback with media player classic home cinema

file so big? ask msmg toolkit

6. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    no one can contact me and I do not approve of having my name mentioned in your project

7. sixor

Reputations:

ok, and the iso?

8. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Moo

Reputations:
    This is great! Is it pretty straight forward to make your own ISO with the apps you want? I'd still like a few apps loaded.

I may try this on my thin and light netbook. Win 10 is too big and bloated to run decently on lesser hardware, especially low storage space.

9. sixor

Reputations:
    it is easy actually but slow and annoying, i wish msgm would be like press f to delete all

steberg and HTWingNut like this.
  10. StormJumper

StormJumper Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I do a clean install on a system not connected to the internet if you really want faster install - don't have it connected to the internet and just make a local Admin/Owner account this is by far faster and prevent junk download from MS update til your ready to let it after you configure it. I always tells those wanting to do a Fresh install disconnect from internet to get a clean install and you can configure it before it even gets to the internet. I never use my Microsoft account to log in that is asking for trouble from the start. I installed W10 Pro on multiple computers with no Internet connections and then configured and had no complaints other then why don't this have Office 2016 as well. And so far I can get on my computer without logging to a MS account to just use my computer.