Windows 10 LTSC & Pro - Debloated with several enhancements

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by S.K, Mar 6, 2021.

1. StormJumper

StormJumper Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Not sure everyday users should be using such stripped down versions as they will not get official support from Windows Support should they request it. I installed Windows 10x63 Pro with some Tweakui and OldNewExplore to make it more Windows 7 look and have no issue using that setup without any stripped down version. For most users unless your testing or extreme tweaker this would suffice but the majority shouldn't use this as it can affect other software they install that will use Windows O/S file system. That is why unless your testing or Extreme Savvy user that most everyday users should stay away from such builds if they want Official support for their O/S. And remember when you purchase Windows Retail or OEM build we all agreed to Microsoft EULA agreements so if problem should happen it becomes those created builds other then Official Microsoft build to support those users to Diagnosis and repair system issues. And I doubt they will have the long hours to give support if doing so. So This should be informed to all such custom Build users this is "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK".

0lok likes this.
  2. Token CDN

Token CDN Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I get your "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK" disclaimer suggestion, but I think most people who want to use this build are doing so so they can say screw MS and their offical "support".

IMO, of course.

0lok, Rokobo and joluke like this.
  3. S.K

S.K Batch 80286

Reputations:
    Whoever requests for "support" from Microsoft shouldn't even be in this thread. These builds are not for obedient slaves of Gates.

4. joluke

joluke Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Please avoid such talk in this topic!

The premiss here is simple! Don't want to use it? Then don't ! Easy! just avoid this talk here since no one is here because they need "microsoft support"

End of offtopic

steberg, 0lok, Rokobo and 2 others like this.
  5. Spartan@HIDevolution

Spartan@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    LOL! You think people who need M!cr0$h4ft support would even click on such threads?! The guy is doing the community a huge favor! We are all aware what a custom ISO is, no one is forcing you to use it or heck even click on this thread! [​IMG]

Raiderman, steberg, Rokobo and 2 others like this.
  6. S.K

S.K Batch 80286

Reputations:
    Added Windows 10 Pro v2004 GUTTED version. That's because it has really been gutted to make it as minimalist as possible and the performance bump is significant. A list of components removed has been provided but they can all be added back if needed from add/remove windows components later so you won't be stuck. Also, added some third party tools for windows update management within the installation itself.

7. StormJumper

StormJumper Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Then users doing such builds should make a Disclaimer that they will not support users whom should have issue using such builds. And love how people talk about big words "These builds are not for obedient slaves of Gates." But the sad reality is they wouldn't still be using MS-DOS or PC-DOS for everyday application. So talk all big but reality is without those O/S company you wouldn't be able to do what your replying on these forums. Also you didn't create O/S but yet you still want credit for your custom builds...How Ironic...

8. Spartan@HIDevolution

Spartan@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    Did you ever say anything useful on these forums? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

S.K likes this.
  9. Token CDN

Token CDN Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    You know, it just occurred to me. I've only been using "PC"s since the Win95 days (been a Commodore/Mac user before that). Never once have I needed to contact Microsoft support. And I'm a comparative idiot when it comes to making computers work

Spartan@HIDevolution and S.K like this.
  10. S.K

S.K Batch 80286

Reputations:
    You should not comment in this thread. You are most welcome to install a hundred + spyware services in your machine and willingly act as a muppet of MS. And don't forget to upgrade your hardware every 6 months as it gets bogged down by bloatware again. I hope now that you've been shown the mirror, you would stop commenting here out of sheer self respect, that is, if you have any.

Spartan@HIDevolution and Vaardu like this.