Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by Spartan@HIDevolution, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Papusan

Papusan TURDBOOKs Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  2. hertzian56

hertzian56 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    This is off topic sorry but I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a trustworthy source for win7 very lite custom image? I'm really tired of the sluggishness of my old netbook that has win7 home 32 on there, but I think a 10 lite would be too much for the puny atom/2gb. Linux out because I just use too much on there that's windows native. It's a camping mule lol

3. Spartan@HIDevolution

Spartan@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    Windows 7 very lite? Windows 7 is already light. What else do you need?

I have an official ISO if you want

4. 0lok

0lok Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Hi @Papusan or anyone who can help me. I am running Windows 10 LTSC and have updated windows manually offline. Now I have realized I dont have .net 3.5 installed. I have found an offline installer with 200mbs sized plus but when I try to install this offline it won't work. I am assuming it still wants me to run my laptop connected to the internet. Also for you to be aware when I tried to install it I disabled my O&O Shut Up 10 and Windows Update blocker. Still no luck. Maybe the installer I found was not correct. Hope someone can guide me and share a link to the correct one. Thanks.

5. Spartan@HIDevolution

Spartan@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    1) Download .NET 3.5

Make sure to right click on the file(s) you just downloaded, go to Properties, then hit Unblock from the bottom right as it may be blocked since it was downloaded from the internet, if you don't do this before you run the file or extract it, then it may not install correctly.
    To prevent this automatic blocking of files in the future so you don't have to go unblocking every file you download to ensure it runs properly, follow the guide in this thread:
    http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/are-you-sure-you-want-to-run-this-file-yes-or-no.825668/

2) How install CAB files

Alternatively, if you insert the USB stick of the Windows 10 LSTC Installer:

Ashtrix, Mr. Fox, 0lok and 2 others like this.
  6. Papusan

Reputations:
    Once you have installed whatever Win 10 OS from Usb stick start run the command as mentioned below by bro Spartan. Remember yoo already have the Win 10 usb stick in your machine after the install so it takes only a few sec more before you start put up the OS tweaks for your taste.

Mr. Fox and 0lok like this.
  7. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Without connecting to internet at all, we can reduce spying by 99%.
    I use abbodi's package which can save 300-500MB of ISO space since we can install it silently and even run dism cleanup w/o getting "Some pending operations, so deferring cleanup to next schedule".
    https://github.com/abbodi1406/dotNetFx35W10/releases/tag/v0.20.01

Papusan likes this.
  8. hertzian56

hertzian56 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    No I have a few stock ms images but I know that just like there are w10lite versions that there were win7lite versions that use less resources but since it's so old now it's hard to find trusted places to get them. Probably old links up here.

9. 0lok

0lok Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Edited:
    Ignore please as I have figured it out. Thank you very much. ^_^

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    Vasudev and Spartan@HIDevolution like this.
  10. Papusan

Reputations:
    The patch update mess from Redmond continue. Second Out-of-band patch for same bugs within 3 days. Maybe Microsoft's engineers also found more problems and hide it in the patch:vbbiggrin:

March 18, 2021—KB5001638 (OS Build 17763.1823) Out-of-band

Highlights
    • Updates an issue that fails to print the graphical content in a document after installing the March 9, 2021 update.
    Improvements and fixes
    This non-security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
    • Addresses an issue that fails to print the graphical content in a document after installing the March 9, 2021 update.
    If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.

Direct download link: KB5001638