Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by Spartan@HIDevolution, Jun 7, 2020.

1. hertzian56

hertzian56 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    That's actually pretty cool especially the ACod section almost a constant 15fps improvement wow. Applies to me since that's usually the type of games I play that I want a boost from with this quad i5. I'm going to post that video in my thread for the gateway with the callout @Clamibot thanks! I'll certainly be investigating the liteOS version there too but I've got a LTSC key already.

Mr. Fox and Clamibot like this.
  2. Papusan

Papusan TURDBOOKs Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    When you re-install already used/activated Win 10 Home cancer it will automatically activate when you connect to the web. No extra steps should be needed. Just don't punch in the key when you re-install your Home OS a second time.

Mr. Fox, hertzian56 and Clamibot like this.
  3. blackrooster22

blackrooster22 Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi,

all links are not usable. Can you reupload the windows LTSC?

Mr. Fox likes this.
  4. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox BGA Filth-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    Google was giving me crap about sharing the ISO from my Google Drive. Apparently, it caused an inordinate amount of traffic. I put it up on MEGA not long ago.

Get it here instead. @Spartan@HIDevolution can update his post with the new link as well.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    Papusan and Spartan@HIDevolution like this.
  5. Spartan@HIDevolution

Spartan@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    Even Mega.NZ will take it down soon when they discover it. No site on the entire internet allows sharing of this ISO it seems so grab it while you can people.

Mr. Fox and Papusan like this.
  6. Clamibot

Clamibot Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Seems like there is some collusion going on here to keep us from getting an awesome OS.

Either that or LTSC is popular enough that it genuinely creates a lot of traffic.

Regardless, we'll keep posting links so people can continue to get the best verison of Windows 10.

Mr. Fox and Papusan like this.
  7. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox BGA Filth-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    When the Digi-Nazi Imperial StormTroopers send a cease and desist order or begin making threats of draconian abuses of power supported by misinterpreted distortions of the law it tends to get the attention of anyone that might be adversely affected financially. The threats and sword rattling require no merit when the party being attacked is faced with having to waste gobs of time and money defending against frivolous litigation.

8. Tatum36

Tatum36 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hi Guys!

When you follow the windows 10 clean installation steps, won’t you skip a number of steps because the bloatware is already removed from LTSC 2019?

Also, were the settings options the same on LSTC 2019? I wasn’t able to find all the same settings as you see in @Spartan@HIDevolution Win 10 Pro Clean Install instructions.

9. Clamibot

Clamibot Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Yes, you can skip some steps. As for settings, if you mean the settings during installation, you'll get the same privacy options that you can enable or disable. If you mean the settings in the Windows settings app, those are all the same.

10. Tatum36

Tatum36 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Thanks @Clamibot. I noticed that LTSC 2019 doesn’t have Windows Defender under setting/Update and Security. However, when I ran AutoRuns I still see Windows Defender running in the background. Anyone seen this before?

Thanks again,
    Jimmy

Attached Files:

dmanti likes this.