Windows 10 Creators Update Bloatware Free Edition

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by Phoenix, Apr 30, 2017.

1. 0lok

0lok Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    @Phoenix Hi, I have a problem. When I do a clean install, it cannot detect my ssd samsung 960 evo 250gb. But in windows it is there also in bios. Only in windows 10 installation is the problem. HELP please.

2. saturnotaku

saturnotaku Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Copy the Samsung NVMe driver to a folder on your USB installation drive and point the installer to it when you first start setup like you would if installing on a RAID array.

Vasudev and Phoenix like this.
  3. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    are you in AHCI or RAID mode in your BIOS? Make sure you're in AHCI if you are not installing on a RAID Array

Vasudev, Papusan and 0lok like this.
  4. 0lok

0lok Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Thanks for the reply. I have sorted that problem I was being stupid didnt changed to AHCI. I have a new problem. You know in the guide where you move you my doc, contacts and etc. I accidentally moved the download folder to drive D and not in my folder that I created in Drive D. So what I did I moved back the Download folder to my User and now what happened is that my User name god changed to Download. How can i changed it back? my user now is download. bloodyhell. hahahha

Edited: What I have now is Computer/Windows C:/Users/Downloads

5. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    1) Open Computer from the File Explorer
    2) Right click on the downloads folder in the top icons, go to properties, then location then choose restore defaults

now see if it went back to C:\Users\your username\downloads

if it did, then now move it again to the proper location

if it didn't, create a new account, login to that, delete this account, then create your account again with the same name, then delete the temp new one you created

Vasudev likes this.
  6. 0lok

0lok Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Your awesome man. Thanks for the reply. I will just reformat again and this time use a mouse. This is good info for me as well. Thank you.

7. 0lok

0lok Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    @Phoenix Hi, I got a new problem. I new alienware 15r3 just had a clean install. Im on the part of activating internet connection and updating windows. Apparently my windows 10 home edition is not activated saying I dont have a valid digital license. This is the first time that this happens. I have already reformated my HDD so no more previous OS in there. Help please.

EDITED: fixed problem... got the product key via command prompt typing this command
    wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  8. 0lok

0lok Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Just noticed that I dont have to update anything as it is already in the installer.. Thanks @Phoenix

9. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    Dude it already says it has the latest updates integrated in the notes. Be smart... Be like Phoenix

Vasudev and Papusan like this.
  10. 0lok

0lok Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Its just that when I downloaded V5.3 before there was still a small update that needed updating. I guess I was abit late on updating OS when I downloaded V5.3 before. Anyways thanks alot.

Vasudev likes this.