Windows 10 - Bloatware Free Edition

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by Spartan@HIDevolution, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox BGA Filth-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    They should call that the XPS 13 "Gangsta Pimp Edition" with the white and gold. Very tacky-looking turdbook.

Cass-Olé and Papusan like this.
  2. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKs Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    I fix it for yoo bruh:vbthumbsup:
    [​IMG]

Cass-Olé, Mr. Fox and Vasudev like this.
  3. fuc847

fuc847 Newbie

Reputations:
    i'm trying to use wondershare filmora and adobe premiere and it says i'm missing WMVcore.dll . does this have to do with not having windows media player? and if so, how can i get it back..?

Vasudev likes this.
  4. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    My sister would buy it. I reckon its fanless model or possibly liquid cooled using a dock perhaps?

5. Vasudev

Reputations:
    Microsoft did ship a Companion app on 10240 build on retail versions and syncing Droids/iPhones/WP was super fast and I did really liked the app.
    @Mr. Fox and @Papusan An update for you guys, being an insider the Windows Store is actually changed/renamed to Microsoft Store with their Windows Logo.
    Type Optional Features in Settings app or type them after hitting Start, proceed to install WMV player. I actually removed the legacy IE and WMV and switched to Groove Music and Edge (for older websites)

Mr. Fox likes this.
  6. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox BGA Filth-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" - William Shakespear
    "Windows Store by any other name would suck the same" - Mr. Fox

I hate UWP filth with a passion. I hope it ultimately fails and they pull the plug on UWP trash like they have with Windows Phone OS. The sad thing is, Windows Phone OS was better than iOS or Android, other than a serious lack of useful apps. The UI and functionality of it was excellent for a smartphone OS. They seem to have a real knack for screwing things up and focusing too much effort on stupid stuff that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

7. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKs Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    A part of the problem we experience today. People buy filth, and more similar trash will be designed and thrown out in a hell of speed from all laptop manufacturers. Exactly same can we also see for the operative system from Micro$hity today.

Vasudev likes this.
  8. Lynx2017

Lynx2017 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    As I say everyday, more Elon Musk, less Jeff Bezos.

edited in respect for Vasudev who misunderstood me

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Papusan likes this.
  9. Vasudev

Reputations:
    But I use Groove Music, Calculator, Photos and some MSN apps. UWP will stay for couple of years until they decide to pull the cord. I completely agree with you there, they do something out of the world but fail to market it properly in fear of overtaking Google and Apple. I tried an iphone 7 (gave it to my mom) before switching it back to my Lumia since there are less apps in Indian App store, heck even WP store and play store has more selection of apps. Actually, MSFT apps on iOS and Android are using some UWP modules IIRC from Windows Central Blog.
    One thing I observed was Sound quality on Groove Music on W10 can't be matched by iTunes. On earlier version of Windows, iTunes Sound quality was superb but not anymore!.

That hurts a little!!.

10. Lynx2017

Lynx2017 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    lol no no your not equating it correctly. India = 1 billion people, Microsoft outsources there a lot for exploitative reasons/cheap - my room mate in grad school is from India and he is a baller. ;) color of your skin doesn't determine if your baller or not, --- as I said, more Elon Musk, less Jeff Bezos.

I could just easily said China, or Indonesia, etc. I am saying Microsoft / jeff bezos focus on quantity over quality, Elon Musk is the opposite. I am sure Elon employs many people from India, but they are probably top tier, compared to the drivel Microsoft hires. quality =/ quantity comparison was all I was doing, my fault for wording it wrong though man, I am not racist though, my first gf was black, then second gf was white catholic type, then 3rd gf from nigeria, love for the 4th to be from India, as long as she is not subservient to me and is willing to get a job, I am not about to marry a woman who doesn't bring home a paycheck and split the bills. no sir lol

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Vasudev likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.