Windows 10 - Bloatware Free Edition

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by Spartan@HIDevolution, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartan@HIDevolution

Spartan@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    I'm on my phone I can't type much. This ISO has all the editions you can imagine or dream of except Pro for workstation

Vasudev, Mr. Fox and Vistar Shook like this.
  2. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKs Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    Don’t forget the benchmarks. I’m sure @Mr. Fox ++ a lot others is interested in the results:cool:

And don’t forget checking the new Gpu monitoring in task manager working as expected. I don’t trust M$ on this. They can’t even make the Cpu monitoring work correct.

hmscott, Vasudev and Mr. Fox like this.
  3. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox BGA Filth-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    I will be watching for Brother @Phoenix to share more as well. I side-graded to RS3 yesterday. I ran it all day, decided I hated it too much to put up with and restored my RS2 Macrium Reflect image later that evening. I might give it another chance if he can show me a good reason to. It would need to be something meaningful, like the Redmond Mafia fixing their lackluster physics performance issues, although I doubt they will ever do that. It is kind of sad that we have been waiting for about three years for them to give us something better than Windows 7. Still waiting.

4. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKs Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    But, but you can have nice pastel colored tiles. Would be terrible if M$ went away from it:vbbiggrin: And @Phoenix shouldn’t mess/aka uninstall the new modern apps. A must have!!:p

5. Spartan@HIDevolution

Reputations:
    Well first impressions, the snapiness that I mentioned earlier when I tried RS3 Public Preview was not because of RS3, it was because of the fact that I installed Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. Yes trust me, that felt like a whole new Windows man! everything was super fast I could feel it and reboots took half the time literally. Now with this RTM RS3 but on Windows 10 Pro not Pro for Workstation, it feels no different to RS2.

Few changes I noticed:

- Default Programs from Control Panel is gone, no more full control, now it takes you to the PC Settings when you click it with that basic default program setting
    - Power plans gone, only Balanced is there, but you can add your power plans back manually like High Performance and Power Saver
    - Windows Firewalls has been renamed to Windows Defender Firewall, Micro$h4ft is planning on competing with the real security companies and now wants to brand its firewall.

That's it for now until I get more time to play with it

6. Spartan@HIDevolution

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

hmscott and Vasudev like this.
  7. mrjgriffin413

mrjgriffin413 Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi Phoenix. I am about to download your latest release form majorgeeks as we speak but I have one question. After I install your version am i able to update to new insider builds without all of the apps etc. that you removed getting reinstalled? Like if I update to a newer release of the OS from within your version will cortona etc be reinstalled when i update? Thanks and great work. Hopefully I will be able to like windows 10 now

hmscott likes this.
  8. Spartan@HIDevolution

Reputations:
    Don't know really, I never install preview builds anymore after my very bad experience with them when I installed an RS3 Preview Build. That's for you to try but I strongly suggest you make an image using Macrium Reflect before you go ahead and login to the insiders stuff

hmscott and Vasudev like this.
  9. Timbo slice

Timbo slice Newbie

Reputations:
    I wanted to try this on my tablet. Is there a 32 bit version cause I can't get this to boot. Thanks

10. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox BGA Filth-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    Wow! Really? This makes me want to say very naughty words that would get my mouth washed out with soap as a young boy. What in the hell is wrong with the retarded muppet show from Redmond? These people are really messed up. I don't mean that in a sarcastic way or derogatory manner... I mean really, honestly, mentally retarded, as is having brain damage and the inability to think correctly. This idiotic mentality is exactly why the tech world we live in is such a seriously messed up place. First we get overrun by pathetic low-TDP BGA turdbook trash, now the Digi-Nazis are trying to ram "balanced" power plan filth up all of our butts. I hope their whole operation goes belly up. This is an OS for tree-hugging losers.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    Spartan@HIDevolution likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.