Windows 10 - Bloatware Free Edition

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by Phoenix, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynx2017

Lynx2017 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I am using RS3 v1.1 from earlier today. Not aborting. A) I don't care about Windows 7 Integration of games. B) I prefer that the store DOESN'T work. C) Everything seems stable so far, clean install took me around two hours, but I have everything done, including my 4k IPS 27" monitor overclocked to 70hz, stable. About to play some games, if all goes well, I'll be the only person in the world rocking this version. I'm number 1.1 baby (que the Nelly hip hop song, 'I am number 1')

fyi, I can't ever do 60hz EVER again... 70hz is not much better, but I was super close to refunding this monitor... but 70hz is slightly noticeable just web browsing, 60hz web browsing makes me want to gag.

EDIT: just did some gaming, everything works fine. however... I have decided to refund the 4k monitor and stick with my trusty 114hz QNIX 1440p. i just cant do 70 fps. omg its so laggy looking... lulz.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    steberg and Vasudev like this.
  2. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Isn't Fraunhofer MP3 codec already present in Windows versions?
    NTLite is my go-to tool for tweaking Windows. Nuhi actually spends a lot of time in tweaking NTLite for max performance.
    @Phoenix Do you remember seeing W10 Home Single Language edition for FCU because I haven't seen it yet.

3. Ruro

Ruro Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    For this next bloatware edition can we remove the Store, Edge and OneDrive? With the possibility of removing all that Xbox Dvr crap Dx. Also little side note, Privacy+O&O is the best thing to use right now. Been on O&O for years, i really love how it adds firewall rules on top with other features O&O is missing. I'm also fine if you use Home and Pro for Windows 10 editions like damn don't give up.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    Papusan and Vasudev like this.
  4. sixor

sixor Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    hi, phoenix, you should relax a little

i used msmg 7.7, with an iso torrent of win10 with the .19 update included, then removed all the crap from it, working just great and perfect

i know many people dont trust iso torrents.... well, i do, at leats from "gen2" uploader

i would suggest you to stick with only one windows, pro, nothing else, you have a video in order to teach other people to do it

the problem with msmg is how annoying and slow it is, and you have to work x times for every edition

also i would suggest to delete everything possible, i always do it and do not need anything else, no store, no defender, no nothing, remove everything possible, even advanced thing (this is annoying since it is one by one and slow like adobe flash, and all the other crap)

if anyone wants my iso just need to write me

it is pro x64, with everything that can be removed with msmg 7.7, update .19 included. working flawlessly

Vasudev likes this.
  5. Charles P. Jefferies

Charles P. Jefferies TG Lead Moderator Super Moderator

Reputations:
    Closed by request of OP.

Charles

jaug1337, erosennin, Vasudev and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.