Windows 10 1903

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by Ultra Male, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Ultra Male

Ultra Male Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    Did you even read the context of the download link for God's sake or you just like posting for the heck of it? :rolleyes:

First of all, it's not 1903.30, 1809 and 1903 are the main edition build numbers. You say it's build 18362.30 just like we are currently on build 17763.437

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  2. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    MSFT is notorious for changing build number just a minute before official update. So, by 1903 I meant, build 18362. 1903 is easy to remember and say because build number can change and not everyone can memorize these random build numbers.
    I do have 7 in 1 UUP2ISO edition with all versions with me and was confirming whether or not you got the same MSDN ISO with 18362.30 update.
    Win update catalog did release 18362.53 update and it refused to install. I heard people who installed it are seeing heavy performance drops because on my PC it did not install.

3. Ultra Male

Ultra Male Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    j95, jclausius, Vasudev and 2 others like this.
  4. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Undefiled BGA-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    Nice to not have to care about it since I am not planning on installing it. :vbwink: I am getting closer to the point of no longer needing Windows at all. Plus, I will keep using Windows 7 for as long as I can find drivers that work and can activate it. Micro$lop "support" means nothing to me. I haven't needed or relied upon their support since before Windows 8 was released.

Vasudev, Papusan and Ultra Male like this.
  5. 6730b

6730b Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Vasudev, Papusan and Mr. Fox like this.
  6. hacktrix2006

hacktrix2006 Hold My Vodka, I going to kill my GPU

Reputations:
    Well i am now on 19H1 Windows 10 2019 edition just done a complete reinstall of everything under 4 hours. Going to see how it goes without any of my performance tweaks. Wonder what WDDM 2.6 brings to the table now.

Vasudev and Mr. Fox like this.
  7. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOK's Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    Yeah, let Redmond HQ (NSA) have fully access to your computer. Don’t kill telemetry. They need the info to see if the OS will work properly with your type hardware:D

8. hacktrix2006

Reputations:
    @Papusan I though my tin hat was bad, oh hang on na mines really bad its glowing.

Telementry = DNS blocked at routing level plus the standard use of Telementry blocker utils.
    Cortana got the sack.
    Ink got superglued.
    Bloatware removal of apps i don't use have been done.

Only my .bat and .reg for performace/snakeoil hasn't been appiled, AKA NTFS tweaks, Wireless ACK tweaks, Core Parking, Skylake Power settings, Windows Explore caching tweaks.

If Microsoft wants to see how well my system runs it well i guess they can stop messing with my Drivers ooops they can't even that is blocked oh dear, they deserve it putting ASUS Audio drivers on my MSI Laptop without my permission.

Vasudev, Mr. Fox and Papusan like this.
  9. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Undefiled BGA-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    Probably the exactly same thing DX12 brought to the table: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING worth caring about. Except for fairy tales believed by the gamer kiddos excited about chasing butterflies, rainbows and unicorns, no reason to be excited or care. It used to be kind of cute to see the kids excited, but now that the chickens have come home to roost it's pretty obvious that they're just stupid kids, and it's not cute any more, LOL.

10. hacktrix2006

Reputations:
    Well just ran a few games and like you said brings nothing to the table. Can't wait for EAC to work on Linux then its me Linux Hypervisor and some gaming.

Papusan, Vasudev and Mr. Fox like this.